eService Center enhancements
– coming June 30th
) about how the most recent enhancements to the eService Center will help you.
Broker Express Pay
– now available
Now you can have your compensation deposited daily for quicker access to your cash. Learn more.
- What can a strong company with a strong brand do for you?
It can help you recruit new producers and generate more sales. Here are a couple of Mutual of Omaha sponsorships you may be familiar with:
- Marlin Perkins and Jim Fowler Live on. Although the originial series premiered in 1963, today the adventure continues with Wild Guide Stephanie Arne hosting an all-new Wild Kingdom web series.
- From USA Swimming to IndyCar to professional golf, Mutual of Omaha’s sponsorships embody the company’s values – as well as keeping the Mutual of Omaha name visible in a variety of exemplary venues.
- New marketing website
From brochures to videos, access the latest educational and marketing materials-even on the go! Discover these innovative resources at your fingertips:
- AccessMyLab – on-line lab results
Prudential has partnered with CRL to deliver life insurance exam laboratory results timely and accurately through a secure and convenient online tool. For more details and to share the news with your clients, check out this customer-approved flyer.
- S&P reaffirms SBLI’s rating
Standard & Poor’s has reaffirmed SBLI’s A- (Strong) rating and stable outlook. This summaryfrom S&P provides more insight and reflects SBLI’s continued commitment to financial strength.
Multiple letters regarding Transamerica monthly deduction increase – APOLOGY
On June 8, Transamerica advised you that they would be sending a hard-copy letter to producers on record as having sold policies affected by an increase in monthly deductions. The goal was to be transparent in their communications. However, they inadvertently generated and mailed a separate agent letter for every policy. Inundating everyone with paper was not their intention, and they apologize. Having said that, more paper is coming. As they mail the letters to policy owners, they will be sending copies of these letters to the servicing agents. The first wave of these letters was sent on June 15, 2015 for the August anniversary dates.
- Advertising policies
View Transameria’s policies on use and approval requirements for advertising, marketing and sales materials, including social media.
|CARRIER & INDUSTRY
- A pioneer in Indexed Universal Life (IUL)
View the company history.
- Foreign Nationals Program has expanded
View the highlights for the program. And, check out the revised materials:
- New case study featuring Lifetime Builder and the expanded foreign national guidelines
- Updated Advanced Markets page
Visit the page, then bookmark it to go back.
- AG Select-a-Term has new, lower rates in NY
Learn more about AG Select-a-Term.
- Underwriting changes
View the recently updated Field Underwriting Guide. This version reflects many of theunderwriting changes announced last week.
- AG Choice Index GUL has been discontinued
View the bulletin.
- The 5 things you need to know about Value+ IUL
Here are five solid reasons to evaluate Value+ IUL for your client’s needs.
- Are you wasting time with outdated e-submission tools?
iPipeline’s iGO Drop Ticket combined with AG Quick Ticket is the simplified choice for processing insurance applications electronically. Learn how to easily submit a case today.
LTC vs CI rider
– white paper
Be prepared to best serve your clients’ chronic healthcare needs with insurance solutions.Learn more
about the differences between Accelerated Benefit Riders, Long-Term Care Riders and Chronic Illness riders.
- Interest crediting rate changes on life insurance products
View the changes.
- Expanded financial underwriting guidelines
- Increased jumbo limit to $65 million, for ages 20-75
- No more physician exams or treadmill EKGs
- JetStream APS and Parameds.com have been added to the list of approved APS vendors.
- How do you effectively communicate the value of a client’s life insurance policy?
It has to start with running an illustration. View the One-Minute Trainer and sample illustrationthat shows you how to run an illustration for PAUL and key items on the Policy Values Ledger that will help in your client conversations.
Medical Underwriting Guidelines for Insomnia
View the revisions now.
They could result in more favorable offers.
- Recent Solutions articles from MetLife Underwriting
- Are you looking to make your clients’ estate plans EPIC?
Could there be untapped sales potential with your existing estate planning clients or prospects?Watch and share this client-approved video. Start the conversation and learn how Estate Planning, Individually Centered (EPIC) can help you help your clients maximize how they live today, and maximize what they give tomorrow.
- Customize your clients policies
Minnesota Life offers a range of life insurance products that answer a variety of financial needs. Here’s a snapshot of all of their products and which agreements are available with each product.
New issue ages for Children’s Whole Life
– effective July 1st
Issue ages for Children’s Whole Life will be lowered on July 1, 2015. View details.
Changes to maximum face amounts for GUL Express
– effective July 1st
The maximum face amounts for Guaranteed Universal Life Express will be raised on July 1, 2015 for ages 18 to 50. View details.
New 10- year term product for Term Life Express
– available July 1st
A new 10-year term
will be added to the Term Life Express portfolio effective July 1, 2015.
Living Promise will have a simplified application
– effective June 29th
One less client signature means an even easier Living Promise application. View details.
- Rapid Buiilder IUL
- Critical, Chronic & Terminal coverage now available on Rapid Builder IUL
These valuable benefits allow acceleration of death benefits with no additional premium cost (subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about Rapid Builder’s early cash value potential and improved accelerated death benefits.
- Rapid Builder IUL form updates
Several forms were updated with the recent Rapid Builder IUL implementation. See the listing here.
- Did you know TeleLife can reduce the cycle time by an average of 12 days?
Protective put it to the test. One of their wholesalers submitted his own application via TeleLife, and received the call to complete the interview within 2 hours of submitting the app. Is your current process that fast? Give ita try. And, make it even easier for your agents by adding TeleLife to your website.
- Founders Plus UL
On June 15, 2015, enhancements were made to the cost of the PruLife Founders Plus UL No Lapse Guarantee (NLG); generally impacting all ages, underwriting categories, and payment scenarios for longer guarantees.
- Free Look Period
Did you know the Free Look Period can differ by application state, your client’s age or whether or not a replacement or 1035 Exchange are involved? This guide serves as a quick reference tool to help you determine the Free Look Period on your recently placed life cases.
Executive Bonus with Restricted Endorsement for a Key Employee
– client strategy
Do you have business owner clients who are interested in retaining key employees? Creating an executive bonus with a restricted endorsement using life insurance
is one way to achieve this. A permanent life insurance policy not only offers the protection key employees need for their family, but may also be a convenient way to supplement their retirement income.
- 10 tips for engaging with women and multicultural consumers and other sources
Continue expanding your market with Prudential’s new Total Markets website; designed to help you reach varied markets.
- Prepare for Life Insurance Awareness Month!
In early anticipation of September’s Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM), three client-approved emails/letters are now available. These materials must be used on approved letterhead with the correct disclosure.
Suitability standards for LTC ADB Rider in Utah
– effective July 10th
Effective July 10, 2015, the Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance Personal Worksheet will need to be filled out at the time of application and sent to the home office if applying for the Long Term Care (LTC) rider on TransNavigator IUL. This information should be used by the producer to help determine if the LTC rider is suitable for the client. Download the Long Term Care (LTC) application kit
for Utah. For additional information, view the compliance bulletin
- Transition Rules and Guidelines
LTC Rider application kit without the Long Term Care Insurance Personal Worksheet must be signed, dated and received in our Cedar Rapids administrative office by close of business on or before July 10, 2015.
- Trendsetter LB now available in PR
As of June 20, 2015, Trendsetter LB is available Puerto Rico. This term product with Living
Benefits provides a non-med option up to $249,999, an Income Protection Option, and Chronic and Critical Illness ADBs that allow clients to accelerate death benefits to help pay for medical or living expenses and more.
- Procedure for Life Insurance Policy Illustrations
View the policy illustration regulation for specific products in specific states.
- Certain annuity products have been discontinued
View the bulletin.
- Update your illustration software (LPES) for the June 15th MYG rates
In order to run an MYG illustration with the new rates, you will need to manually update the software. Follow this Step-by-Step Manual Update Guide. If you don’t have the LPES software,click here to download it.
- ASIA PLUS 7 Disclosure Form revision for NJ
Download the revised Disclosure Form for NJ.
- Fixed Income potential
Take a look at American National’s Lifetime Income Riders and view this comparison to see the potential for yourself.
- ANICO Value-Lock 10 Indexed Annuity
Value-Lock 10 Indexed Annuity from ANICO has no cap on the amount of interest that can be credited to the contract. It also offers:
- 100% Participation Rate – guaranteed at issue for full indexing term
- Lock in interest earnings anytime
- Full Annuity value at Death of owner
- 10 Year Surrender Schedule
Lincoln OptiBlend Fixed Indexed Annuity
– NEW PRODUCT!
- New RegEd Training Platform
Get the important details.
- NAC Benefit Solutions II
Benefit Solutions II is a competitive product for your “income maybe” clients.
- 20% Benefit Base Bonus Day One
- Enhanced Death Benefit Feature
|LONG TERM CARE
- Privileged Choice Flex 3
Privileged Choice Flex 3 enhanced in 35 states
– effective July 20th
View the bulletin
Privileged Choice Flex 3 to launch in Maryland
– effective July 20th
Read the bulletin
Privileged Choice Flex 3 enhanced for in-force policyholders
– effective July 20th
View the bulletin
- Quoting tool & producer guide on in-force rate action resource center
- Performance LTC
Introduction to Performance LTC
– presentation now available
For an in-depth look at Performance LTC’s innovative product features, check out this PowerPoint presentation
. It includes detailed speaker notes and is a great way to familiarize yourself with this ground breaking coverage.
Performance LTC Seller’s Guide
– now available in print
The Performance LTC Seller’s Guide
highlights the many advantages that Performance LTC has to offer your clients; as well as ways you can position the product.
Rate increase on in-force LTCi business in IA, NV & NJ
– effective September 1st
View the announcement
- New Beginnings
View this short message from Alicia Hanson, National Sales Director, about the New Beginnings Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke product. And, take a look at the New Beginnings portfolio overview. It has everything you need to know about how this product provides a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis. That’s money your clients can use to focus on what’s most important – getting well.
Med Supp Household Discount expands to more states
– effective July 1st
The new 12% Med supp household discount
will be available July 1, 2015 in Alabama, Iowa, Michigan and West Virginia.
- Mutual SELECT Provider Directory update
An update has been made to the Mutual Med SELECT Provider Directory for Illinois.
- July rate release
View rate adjustments effective July 1, 2015 for Mutual Louisiana, Missouri and Rhode Island; Omaha Insurance Company Arizona, Connecticut, Minnesota and South Carolina; and United New Jersey.
- Plan N rate adjustment
View Plan N rate adjustments for United World in Montana and New Mexico.
- NO thresholds to meet
- NO tiered payouts
- NO maximums
- No restrictions on how the extra commission is used- for example, you may wish to share all or part of the bonus with your producers, creating an incentive program of your own.
- 2016 Marketing Conference in Hawaii (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
The top 80 qualifiers and their guest will be invited to enjoy six days and five nights at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in beautiful Kona, Hawaii. Click here for complete details.
2016 LFN Convention in The Bahamas!(January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Indulge in the beauty and splendor of the brand-new, ultra-extravagant Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar in the Bahamas. LFN qualifiers will enjoy the sun-drenched sand and surf, as well as one of the islands most beautiful and challenging 18-hole golf courses. Get qualification detailshere.
2016 LFN Summit in Prague, CZ(January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Set your sights on the crown jewel of Eastern Europe as we head to Prague, Czech Republic. The exquisite Four Seasons Prague will host our qualifiers in a luxurious setting overlooking the famed Charles Bridge. Get qualification details here
DI Growth Challenge – Part II (July 1 – December 31, 2015)
Increase your MetLife DI premium by 15% and receive a cash bonus of 6%. Get complete details.
- LTCI Marketing Credits Program (November 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015)
Mutual of Omaha’s LTCI Marketing Credits Program gives you the opportunity to score marketing credits that can be used to help build your LTCi business. Start earning credits on your fifth LTCi app placed after November 1, 2014.
- Credits must be redeemed by March 31, 2016
- Mutual Sales Leaders in Rome! (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Experience all that is Rome when you qualify for Mutual Sales Leaders in 2015! Your Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement and Simplified Issue Life sales can take you to the Eternal City where you’ll enjoy centuries of iconic achievements in Roman art and architecture. It’s the trip of a lifetime! Click here for complete details.
- Elite Producer Club – annuity incentive (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Earn up to 1% extra commission on all North American Fixed Index Annuities in 2015!
2016 Protective Life Sales Convention (July 1, 2014 – January 1, 2016)
Make sure you’re taking advantage of the full qualification period for the Protective Life Sales Convention. Write your business today so by next May, you’ll be able to savor your success!
- Qualification Period: combined business from July 1, 2014 – January 1, 2016.
- Qualification Rules: top 40 BGAs with a minimum of $1,000,000 net paid annualized life premium (NPAP). NPAP is defined in the Independent Agents Agreement each BGA holds with Protective Life.
- Minimum life count of 15 paid applications.
- No credit for Annuity or BOLI premium.
- Convention point credit will be given on excess premium at 6%
- Protective Life reserves the right to determine conference attendees based not only on NPAP, but additional factors that may include persistency and placement ratio.
Summer Splash Bonus Program (June 15 – October 16, 2015)
This program gives you the opportunity to earn even more compensation on new PruLife Founders Plus UL business. Click here for complete details.
- Leading Distributors Convention in Barcelona (January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015)
This is your opportunity to experience one of the world’s top destinations in an entirely unique way-the Transamerica way! Sun-filled days, exciting nightlife, and the breathtaking beauty of Barcelona await, when you qualify for the 2016 convention – held May 11-15, 2016. Click here for details.
- Breakaway Travel 2015! (February 1 – December 18, 2015)
Break Away returns for 2015 with more destinations and new opportunities to qualify! Click here for the producer rules & regulations.
The Insurables! A Learn and Earn Promotion (June 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016)
The Insurables is a rewards-based program designed to engage and motivate producers to grow sales. Through a series of videos, producers are given the opportunity to learn more about key clients — The Insurables — as well as a chance to earn prizes and a 10 percent commission enhancement. Click here to start learning and earning. Please note: New York, Guam, Puerto Rico and non-U.S. business is excluded from the program. Get complete details!
Application Bonus Compensation (May 1 – July 31, 2015)
Earning an extra $100 is as easy as ABC. Any agent submitting a new application for a Voya Fixed Index Annuity between May 1 and July 31, 2015 will receive $100 bonus.
Detailed information is as follows:
- Receive an additional $100 bonus for each fixed index annuity application submitted between May 1, 2015 and July 31, 2015.
- There is no limit to the number of applications submitted within this promotion period and to be eligible, there can be no recent fixed index annuity business with Voya from July 31, 2014 to April 30, 2015.
- Contracts that are free-looked will result in the forfeiture of the bonus incentive.