CARRIER & INDUSTRY
- iPipeline iGO, Illustration, Forms, Quoting and DocFast Compatibility
Microsoft plans to release Windows 10 packaged with the new Edge browser on July 29, 2015. Testing for the new OS and browser is underway for iPipeline iGO, Illustration, Forms, Quoting and DocFast products. Once testing has concluded, iPipeline will evaluate any issues and identify plans for remediation. If at all possible, users should temporarily avoid upgrading until the platforms have been certified.
- Remembering Bob
Stephen P. Howard, Editor & Publisher of Broker World, says: “He was a great man and a blessing for our entire industry, and it’s a damn shame more people don’t know it.” Read the entire Bob Benmosche memoriam.
- LGA provides a true end-to-end digital experience
View this one-minute video to learn more.
- LGA is easy to do business with
- Keeping their promises
This marketing piece helps promote Minnesota Life’s commitment to keeping their promises to policyholders.
Lifetime Foundation – an innovative approach to lifetime guarantees
Striking the balance between your client’s changing needs is Lifetime Foundation, the first-of-its-kind permanent life insurance product that adjusts the death benefit guarantee. This new approach to life insurance provides more guaranteed coverage early on when your client’s life insurance need is likely the greatest.
- Value+ IUL now available in NY
Value+ IUL offers strong, flexible life protection at a market-leading price; and now it’s available for policies issued in New York. Check out the product details and the top reasons to sell.
- Seven IUL Strategies
IUL continues to be a top seller. Need a refresher? Read the 7 strategies for fueling IUL Sales.
- Are clients paying for more than they need?
AG Select-a-Term recently announced lower rates and is in a market-leading position. Plus, it offers some of the greatest flexibility of durations for term insurance across the industry. Clients can choose the specific time period that works best for them, saving them money.Learn more.
- 20-minute sales approach on retirement insurance
Show producers an easy-to-use training program; turning retirement insurance opportunities into life insurance sales. This program includes a training invite, scripted presentation and recommended follow up action plan as well as a scripted consumer presentation. All materials are available on the Making the Sale page of RetireStronger.com.
- Opt-in to the Get More Program
To opt-in to Get More, log in to www.LGAmerica.com and select the Preferences navigation tab at the top of the page. Scroll down to find the question, and change your preference to “yes”. It’s that easy. If your agency does business with both Banner and William Penn, you’ll need to make this preference selection for each company. View the video below to learn more.
- Underwriting Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Read the dialogue.
- Reasons to sell life insurance
View these 10 great reasons to sell LGA life insurance.
- Protect key personnel
View this one-page flyer about key person insurance.
New life insurance application
– available August 10th
Applying for a life policy just got easier. Lincoln’s redesigned application
can save you time. Enjoy the advantages of:
- Redesigned questions and a more streamlined experience for ease of use and less redundancy
- New sequence that follows your sales conversation steps with clients
- Less versions of the application thanks to Interstate Compact filing
- New design is compatible for mobile devices
- Leaner application with options to select the case supplements you need
- No Supplementary Information Form required
- Bundled and non-bundled options now available on the forms tool
Special exchange program – new and for a limited time!
Your clients know that term life insurance provides a great combination of protection and affordability. But as their lives change, they may need more than what their current term policy offers. Through the Lincoln Special Exchange Program, your clients can exchange their qualifying external term policies from a wide variety of carriers to any Lincoln UL, IUL solution. Learn more with the resource below.
- MetLife Solutions illustration software updated
View the bulletin.
- Help meet the growing needs of small businesses
Learn how MetLife Premier Accumulator Universal Life (PAUL) can provide multiple solutions for small businesses.
- Produce the most accurate premium estimate
MetLife QuickPredict is a mobile field underwriting tool that can help you determine early in the fact-finding process whether a client may qualify for an Elite or Preferred rating class, based on 11 key risk factors.
- State specific announcements
- Tele-application process update for CT
View the updates – effective August 7, 2015 – that apply to advisors licensed to sell life insurance in Connecticut.
- State-specific life application for CT
Effective August 7, 2015, a new state-specific application for life insurance will be used for Connecticut. Read the bulletin.
- Overloan Protection
One important benefit of permanent life insurance policies is cash value. Protecting policies from overloans is just as important. Educate your clients about the Overloan Protection Agreement today.
- Guaranteed Universal Life + Guaranteed Refund Option Rider = OPTIONS
Take advantage of all the ways Mutual of Omaha’s GUL with GRO rider can benefit your clients.
- Triple-Threat Term Story
Set up the sale of Term life Answers with these three great reasons:
- Rates: Stellar Age Last Birthday rates for Preferred Plus, Preferred Nontobacco and Standard Nontobacco.
- Riders: Access to amazing riders like the Waiver of Premium for Unemployment Rider. This rider waives premiums for the base plan and all riders for six months if the insured becomes unemployed. Don’t forget the Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness Rider which provides an accelerated death benefit up to $1 million if the insured provides evidence that their life expectancy is 12 months or less.
- Flexibility: Rounding out the trio is our industry-leading liberal conversion privilege.
New Term Life Express 10-year term product approved in NY
– effective August 1st
With the addition of New York, this new term product is now available for clients in all states.View the bulletin.
- Retirement eKit
Your clients need a retirement planning strategy where their dollars can work harder. A retirement planning strategy with life insurance can give them what they need, and more. Take a look at Prudential’s Life Events eKit on Retirement.
- Life Insurance Awareness Month eKit
Download Prudential’s 2015 LIAM eKit to learn more about the opportunities and find materials you can use with prospects and clients. A successful LIAM campaign starts with great LIAM materials…don’t miss out!
- Complete the Dream Strategy
We all know that market fluctuation represents just as much of a chance for appreciation as it does for depreciation. However, certain clients in the later stages of life may be unwilling to accept the risk that their assets could be worth less tomorrow than they are today; especially if it is their intention to leave them to their heirs. If you have clients who are over age 59 ½ that have such assets, but do not want to take the chance that they will decline in value, then the “Complete the Dream” strategy may be for them.
Founders Plus UL
– a new GUL alternative
James has accumulated significant assets; more than he plans to use in retirement. He is looking for an appropriate wealth planning strategy to efficiently transfer funds to his family.Find out how
Founders Plus can provide clients age 60 or older guarantees to age 90 and beyond for a competitive premium with strong cash value accumulation potential.
- New business forms update
- Quotes On the Go for UL Protector & Term Essential
Prudential’s Mobile Toolkit allows you to quote on the road with your clients. Quote UL Protector, Term Essentials, or Worklife 65 on your mobile device and answer 3 key questions with your clients in minutes.
- Can I qualify for coverage?
- Family history cancer criteria
- Auto-bind and jumbo limits
- A new wellness rewards program called “SBLI Health Credits”
- A new wellness rewards program called “SBLI Health Credits”
- GoodLife Rewards
Symetra GoodLife Rewards is an underwriting crediting program designed to reward your age 70 or younger clients for their good health by upgrading them to better underwriting classes – up to Preferred Non-Nicotine – and using credits to offset table ratings – up to three tables.
- How it works
During the underwriting process, the Symetra underwriter will gather information from medical records around certain lifestyle factors and medical tests, and then score each one. The total score can then be used for purposes of improving the underwriting class or offsetting the table rating.
is a step-by-step guide through the life insurance sales cycle. It will teach you about specific types of clients and provide strategies and resources to help make a sale. It currently features three unique client types: Financially Savvy, Guidance Followers and Business Owners. Each segment also has a corresponding sales kit, containing presentations and marketing materials.
Sale of life insurance in Qualified Plans discontinued
– effective July 30th
Transamerica Brokerage will exit the qualified plan market until further notice. This is a result of having discontinued a number of products with low-production thresholds; including TransSecure II and TransSecure II NY which were often sold in qualified plans. View the announcement.
- TransElite – Universal Life Insurance
- Living benefits rider availability
- High cash value or high face amount options
- Loan and withdrawal potential
- Payroll-deducted premiums
- On immediate annuities and multigenerational tax benefits
Immediate annuities, known to be rich in guaranteed income, are also rich in multigenerational income tax benefits versus other annuities.
- Infographic from the Indexed Annuity Leadership Council (IALC)
The IALC created this infographic to highlight millennials’ thoughts related to retirement savings. Please share it with your colleagues and clients. And, visit the IALC website atwww.FIAInsights.org for more information including videos and calculators to help educate consumers on Fixed Index Annuity products.
- SecureLiving Growth+ with IncomeChoice rider
SecureLiving Growth+ IncomeChoice rider offers renewal protection to help safeguard your clients growth potential and creates the opportunity for rising lifetime income. Get details and marketing materials.
- Deferred Income Protector now available in CT
This new, innovative deferred income annuity will help your clients plan for retirement and set you apart from the competition.
- Make Performance Choice your client’s choice
Be sure to showcase the Performance Choice 8 and 8 Plus fixed index annuities to clients. Use this Top 5 Benefits flyer.
- Up to 70 bps commission increase on top selling FIAs
In addition to competitive cap rates, there’s 50 more selling points for using Voya fixed annuity products to help your clients grow, protect and enjoy their Orange Money.
– Voya Secure Index Opportunities Plus*: Up to 70 bps
– Voya Secure Index Seven Annuity**: Up to 50 bps
– Voya Wealth Builder Eight Annuity**: Up to 50 bps
– Voya Wealth Builder Six Annuity*: Up to 50 bps
**Applications received on June 8, 2015 or later will receive the new commission rates.
*Applications received on June 24, 2015 or later will receive the new commission rates.
- Current caps and spreads
Voya recently reduced the spread on the Monthly Average Index Strategy for their Secure Series Annuities and increase the annual cap rates on their Secure Family of Annuities and the Wealth Builder 6 and 8 Annuities. View the updates.
- Compliance update: Proof of Delivery
Review the requirements.
- State specific announcements
- Use of 2013 combined fixed & variable annuity Buyer’s Guide in WV
Effective July 23, 2015, insurance producers must provide the 2013 version of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Buyer’s Guide for Deferred Annuities – Fixed, Indexed, & Variable to all West Virginia annuity applicants at or before the time of application. View the Compliance Bulletin and download the 2013 Buyer’s Guide.
LONG TERM CARE
- Sales Idea Booklet
This booklet includes tips, ideas, and much more to help you succeed in selling long-term care insurance.
- Know the Sweet Spot: Tailored Benefit Increase Option -early years
- Transamerica LTC to Exhibit at WFG Conference
- New Customized Training for Groups
- Transamerica Attends White House Conference on Aging
- Team Transamerica’s Zach Johnson Wins British Open
- CriticalEvents – Critical Illness Insurance
- No lifetime benefit maximum
- No waiting period
- Easy enrollment options
- Payroll-deducted premiums
- Simple product design – no categories for critical illnesses
- HSA compatibility
- New recurrent benefit options
- New issue age, attained rate and composite rate options
- Claims can be submitted online
- Learn more!
- One-minute trainers
Learn how to easily run disability illustrations with these one-minute trainers.
- Quick and easy Disability underwriting
Are you still ordering labs and paramedical exams for your disability insurance (DI) applicants? If so, then stop everything and get to know the facts on the MetLife DI Simplified Underwriting Program.
- How to file a Disability Insurance claim
View the flyer now.
- Group LTD + Individual DI = Robust Income Protection
Build on your clients existing disability coverage.
- Reaching out to self-employed clients –sales idea
Learn more about the Self-Employed Premium Discount with this sales idea flyer.
- Voice amendment process
With the Voice Amendment process, underwriters can do the work for you when certain application information is missing.
- Redeem your marketing credits
2015 is halfway over. If you have any marketing credits, take advantage and redeem them now.
- August rate release
View the rate adjustments effective August 1, 2015 on Medicare supplement in Illinois, Georgia, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- Standardized rate adjustment
View the rate adjustment effective September 1, 2015 on 1990 Standardized Mutual of Omaha Indiana Medicare supplement.
- NO thresholds to meet
- NO tiered payouts
- NO maximums
- No restrictions on how the extra commission is used- for example, you may wish to share all or part of the bonus with your producers, creating an incentive program of your own.
- 2016 Marketing Conference in Hawaii (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
The top 80 qualifiers and their guest will be invited to enjoy six days and five nights at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in beautiful Kona, Hawaii. Click here for complete details.
2016 LFN Convention in The Bahamas! (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Indulge in the beauty and splendor of the brand-new, ultra-extravagant Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar in the Bahamas. LFN qualifiers will enjoy the sun-drenched sand and surf, as well as one of the islands most beautiful and challenging 18-hole golf courses. Get qualification detailshere.
2016 LFN Summit in Prague, CZ (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Set your sights on the crown jewel of Eastern Europe as we head to Prague, Czech Republic. The exquisite Four Seasons Prague will host our qualifiers in a luxurious setting overlooking the famed Charles Bridge. Get qualification details here
DI Growth Challenge – Part II (July 1 – December 31, 2015)
Increase your MetLife DI premium by 15% and receive a cash bonus of 6%. Get complete details.
- LTCI Marketing Credits Program (November 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015)
Mutual of Omaha’s LTCI Marketing Credits Program gives you the opportunity to score marketing credits that can be used to help build your LTCi business. Start earning credits on your fifth LTCi app placed after November 1, 2014.
- Credits must be redeemed by March 31, 2016
- Mutual Sales Leaders in Rome! (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Experience all that is Rome when you qualify for Mutual Sales Leaders in 2015! Your Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement and Simplified Issue Life sales can take you to the Eternal City where you’ll enjoy centuries of iconic achievements in Roman art and architecture. It’s the trip of a lifetime! Click here for complete details.
Medicare Supplement Incentive (July 15 – September 15, 2015) NEW!
Sell at least two Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplements this summer and win a $50 or $100 Omaha Steaks Gift Card. Get eligibility rules and full details.
- Elite Producer Club – annuity incentive (January 1 – December 31, 2015)
Earn up to 1% extra commission on all North American Fixed Index Annuities in 2015! Get complete details.
2016 Protective Life Sales Convention (July 1, 2014 – January 1, 2016)
Make sure you’re taking advantage of the full qualification period for the Protective Life Sales Convention. Write your business today so by next May, you’ll be able to savor your success!
- Qualification Period: combined business from July 1, 2014 – January 1, 2016.
- Qualification Rules: top 40 BGAs with a minimum of $1,000,000 net paid annualized life premium (NPAP). NPAP is defined in the Independent Agents Agreement each BGA holds with Protective Life.
- Minimum life count of 15 paid applications.
- No credit for Annuity or BOLI premium.
Summer Splash Bonus Program (June 15 – October 16, 2015)
This program gives you the opportunity to earn even more compensation on new PruLife Founders Plus UL business. Click here for complete details.
- Leading Distributors Convention in Barcelona (January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015)
This is your opportunity to experience one of the world’s top destinations in an entirely unique way-the Transamerica way! Sun-filled days, exciting nightlife, and the breathtaking beauty of Barcelona await, when you qualify for the 2016 convention – held May 11-15, 2016. Click here for details.
- Breakaway Travel 2015! (February 1 – December 18, 2015)
Break Away returns for 2015 with more destinations and new opportunities to qualify! Click here for the producer rules & regulations.
The Insurables! A Learn and Earn Promotion (June 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016)
The Insurables is a rewards-based program designed to engage and motivate producers to grow sales. Through a series of videos, producers are given the opportunity to learn more about key clients — The Insurables — as well as a chance to earn prizes and a 10 percent commission enhancement. Click here to start learning and earning. Please note: New York, Guam, Puerto Rico and non-U.S. business is excluded from the program. Get complete details!
Application Bonus Compensation (ENDS July 31, 2015)
Earning an extra $100 is as easy as ABC. Any agent submitting a new application for a Voya Fixed Index Annuity between May 1 and July 31, 2015 will receive $100 bonus.
Detailed information is as follows:
- Receive an additional $100 bonus for each fixed index annuity application submitted between May 1, 2015 and July 31, 2015.
- There is no limit to the number of applications submitted within this promotion period and to be eligible, there can be no recent fixed index annuity business with Voya from July 31, 2014 to April 30, 2015.
- Contracts that are free-looked will result in the forfeiture of the bonus incentive.