|TMA LIFE WEBSITE UPDATES AND ADDITIONS
Be sure to check the distributor homepage of our website for
important news, upcoming events & TMA’s blog.
TMA created pieces can be found via the TMAXclusives quick link button at the top of TMA’s website homepage or on the Sales & Marketing Tools tab.
Use TMA created materials with your brokers! Contact TMA Life Sales & Support Desk at 877-862-8622 to obtain a copy you can personalize for your agency.
Working with TMA:
- American General:
- Summer Sizzling Webinars & Instructions
- July 25th – Accident & Health: Accident Choice Plus & Product Updates
- August 8th – Quick Ticket: Quick Ticket Process Overview & Online Entry
- August 22nd – Term Conversion: Rules, Guidelines & Available Products
- July webcast schedule and instructions
- TODAY, July 17th – Aviva’s Cash Accumulation Portfolio
- TOMORROW, July 18th – IUL Strategy Selection Tool
- July 23rd – Retirement Path Roadmap – An Introduction to the system
- July 24th – IUL Strategy Selection Tool
- July 25th – Not All IUL’s Are Created Equal
- July 30th – Annuity Illustration Center
- July 31st – Target Series Annuities
- Minnesota Life:
- Weekly 15-minute sales strategy calls – every Wednesday at 10am CT
Teleconference Number: 800-910-2399 Pass Code: 224032
- North American:
- July 23rd – The Smart Money Sale with Rapid Builder IUL
- July 25th – The Smart Money Sale with Rapid Builder IUL
- Learn how the concept works, and how North American’s Rapid Builder IUL can be a smart alternative for your client’s “smart” money
- Learn the Rapid Builder IUL features that may make it an attractive option for your clients’ accessible assets.
- Discuss how life insurance can provide both protection and access to funds (without surrender charges).
- Receive sales strategies and illustration software tips to help you make the sale.
- What the Five W’s of Chronic Care are, and what they mean for your clients
- The impact non-financial risks can have on your clients’ lives before and during retirement
- How life insurance can help protect against these concerns
- American General:
- Training Playbook – new resource for training
Training Presentations and Archived Webinars on various AG products and other topics have been consolidated into one place. Bookmark this playbook: it will be frequently updated with new training materials.
- Clients worried about outliving their retirement income?
Offer them our latest innovation in the universal life market, the Lifestyle Income Solution on AG Secure Lifetime GUL – a new concept that will change the way consumers think about, purchase, and use life insurance. This highly innovative solution allows clients to receive a portion of their life insurance benefits while they are still living to help increase and/or supplement their retirement income. Also, view this consumer point of sale video and share with your clients!
- Social Security Explorer – new tool
- Retirement Path Roadmap (RPR) Prospecting
Use a simple one-page Fact Finder that can also get you in front of more clients when it comes to retirement planning. To start an RPR proposal, all that is needed is the information from this fact finder. This will certainly get the conversation started. You’ll provide the client a snapshot of where they are in their plan, what, if any gaps may exist, and how Index UL can help fill that gap.
- Accumulation & Protection Planning – materials to grow your combo sales
The new A.P.P. Combo is a new cost-efficient strategy designed to help your clients:
1) Protect more for a secure future.
2) Save more for retirement.
- Using Business Dollars to Fund S.O.L.A.R. Insurance Arrangements answers the question for each type of business structure of whether premiums should be funded directly from the business or with after-tax funds, and gives information on the taxation and use of Select Loans for each.
- Using Select Loans to Help Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs explores the use of Select Loans and Net Select Loans to fund a S.O.L.A.R. Insurance Arrangement on a pre-tax equivalent basis.
- Helping You Avoid Three Retirement Pitfalls – new
This consumer flyer demonstrates the effects of inflation, taxes and low investment returns on clients’ “safe” income in retirement and shows how cash value life insurance may help them avoid “going broke safely.”
- In-force quoting changes for certain No-Lapse Guarantee UL policies – effective July 22nd
In-force quotes will not show current values for certain products on ING Presents due to the continued pressure on portfolio earned rates.
- Legal & General:
- Policy Summary form updates for TX
The Texas Policy Summary form has been revised to comply with state requirements and to reflect Legal & Generals’ new logo. Please replace LU1200T(2-02) TX Policy Summary form with LU1200T(6-13) for OPTerm and Life Value Term (LVT) products. The former version of this form will be accepted until August 5, 2013.
- Underwriting EKG Findings – T Wave Changes
- New Underwriting Guidelines Brochure
- New guidelines for QuickQuotes
- Minnesota Life:
- North American:
- PruXpress Security – upcoming enhancements
Effective July 24th, users will be automatically prompted to change their passwords every 30 days. In addition, the following new standards for stronger passwords will be implemented on July 25th:
- Passwords must be at least eight characters in length
- Passwords will require at least one letter and one number
- Passwords must be different from the last six passwords used
- United of Omaha:
- Want to Get Paid Sooner?
Who doesn’t? Check out these simple steps that will get your new business issued sooner.
- NY Regulation 60 forms – updated
Please destroy existing stock and order new packets today. The old versions will not be accepted after July 31st.
- Term Life Answers and the “Protector” Buyer
The middle market is an under-served group when it comes to insurance sales. While there isn’t a quick and easy way to connect with this market, you can do your part to learn what drives decision-making tendencies.