|September 6, 2017
- August & September Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- AG Quick Ticket
- September 6th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- 10-10-10 Sales Idea Illustration Technique
- September 13th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Chronic Illness Rider – Going On and Off Claim
- September 27th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- August & September Annuity Webinar Schedule
Click here to register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Income Savvy
- September 7th at 1:00 PM CT
- ML Strategic Balanced Index
- September 14th at 1:00 PM CT
- Maximize Your Referral Potential
- September 21st at 1:00 PM CT
- What’s your Strategy
- September 28th at 1:00 PM CT
- Annuities in Trust
- Introduction to the Indextra Series, a Single Premium Deferred Fixed Indexed Annuity
- RMDs Made Easy
November 28th at 3:00 PM CT – Register here.
- FIVE to FINISH – 15-minute call series
Join Lincoln for 15 minutes each day September 11-15 to hear five ideas and conversations to have with your clients in 2017; including Underwriting, Policy Review, Wealth Transfer, Large-case Term and Business Insurance.
- NOW Meeting
The new Lincoln Life Insurance Playbook helps you understand and share over half a dozen life insurance sales ideas. See this resource and learn how to incorporate it into your business NOW.
- Business Insurance
Life insurance and executive benefit planning opportunities with small businesses.
- Transforming the New Business Experience including ePolicy Delivery
- Business Sales Ideas
Learn how to position products to best help business clients with buy-sell, key person, executive bonus and business continuation sales concepts.
- Legacy Optimizer IUL
Legacy building with a single premium asset transfer. New Sales Concept. New Product. Generate new sales with existing clients.
- Builder IUL: Max Funding Focus
Learn what makes North American’s Builder IUL unmatched among competitors.
- Training: Hybrid life & annuity LTC
This webinar covers all of the OneAmerica Care Solutions options and sales ideas. This session is about 45 minutes and will cover: Setting up the LTC sale, Covering two individuals under one policy, Lifetime benefits and the advantages, Use of IRA, 401k, 403b to pay for LTC, Guaranteed premiums for LTC,and Convert NQ annuities to tax-free for LTC.
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Debts After Death
Maybe someone told you, “Go cross-sell some life insurance.” Here’s why your clients need that. Read more.
- Delays due to weather
Delays in policy mailing are likely due to inclement weather from Hurricane Harvey. AIG’s business continuity plans are in place and they are ready to process from alternate locations. However, the standard turnaround times may be affected. Click here for their August 29, 2017 udpate.
- New website – JHSalesHub.com
With JHSalesHub.com, doing business with John Hancock has never been so easy! This new website replaces JHSalesNet.com; as well as JHLTC.com and gives you access to everything you need to sell life insurance. To help you get started, John Hancock sent you two emails yesterday; one with your username and another with a temporary password, along with easy login instructions. Get a tour of the new site.
|LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH
IT’S LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH!
- Global Atlantic presents Simply Speaking: Life Insurance.This plain-English look at life insurance presents easy-to-understand answers to key questions for your clients. It’s designed to support you in educating clients as you advise them on making the right life insurance choice.
- Legal & General America is helping you kick off this important time in the life insurance industry with an updated microsite you can share with agents.
- Lincoln National is hosting a week-long series in honor of Life Insurance Awareness Month. Their “FIVE to Finish” will run September 11-15, 2017. Advisors can join these daily 15 minute calls – each focused on one of the 5 ideas. See the webinar section above.
- Mutual/United of Omaha is helping you plan ahead for Life Insurance Awareness Month. Take a look at the materials available to assist you with your marketing efforts. Here are a few key pieces to help get started:
- Integrity Life News – August 29th
In this issue:
- Fixed annuity rates decreased
- Our SPIA Just Got Better
- Help people see elephants
- New Suitability Form requirements – Get details.
- White papers to help outline the importance of retirement planning
- News from Voya Annuities – August 25th
In this issue:
- No Caps, no spreads, no renewal rates…no kidding!
- Check it once, check it twice. Incomplete apps are NIGO – not nice.
- New webinar series- Art of the rollover
- Journey Sales Concept Webinar
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Disability Insurance concept material
When discussing the advantages of disability insurance with clients, it helps to have an effective sales story. Take a look at the concept-based selling materials available to help you have DI conversations.
- Critical Advantage available in WA – effective September 16th
On September 16, 2017, Critical Advantage portfolio products will be available in Washington. The portfolio includes critical illness, cancer and heart attack/stroke insurance policies that provide a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis. Learn more.
- Something to smile about
Mutual of Omaha is getting ready to launch two new dental insurance policies to help your Medicare clients fill their healthcare coverage gaps. Learn more.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!
(Qualification Period: July 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017)
Conference Dates: March 21 – 25, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa in Kauai, Hawaii
Get qualification details.