- September Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Chronic Illness Rider – Going On and Off Claim
- September 27th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- September Annuity Webinar Schedule
Click here to register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Maximize Your Referral Potential
- September 21st at 1:00 PM CT
- What’s your Strategy
- September 28th at 1:00 PM CT
- Year-End Pension Sales Ideas
- Indexed Annuities – Pricing Customer Value
- How to create an Athene Illustration
- Introduction to the Indextra Series, a Single Premium Deferred Fixed Indexed Annuity
- RMDs Made Easy
- Business Insurance
Life insurance and executive benefit planning opportunities with small businesses.
- Explore North American’s unique set of value-add programs
- Legacy Optimizer IUL
Legacy building with a single premium asset transfer. New Sales Concept. New Product. Generate new sales with existing clients.
- Builder IUL: Max Funding Focus
Learn what makes North American’s Builder IUL unmatched among competitors.
- Training: Hybrid life & annuity LTC
This webinar covers all of the OneAmerica Care Solutions options and sales ideas. This session is about 45 minutes and will cover: Setting up the LTC sale, Covering two individuals under one policy, Lifetime benefits and the advantages, Use of IRA, 401k, 403b to pay for LTC, Guaranteed premiums for LTC,and Convert NQ annuities to tax-free for LTC.
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- California Signs Annuity Cash Surrender Bill
The state law created by A.B. 1398 will set procedural rules for annuity cash surrenders. Read more.
- 4 Basic Retirement Income Risks to Manage
There are plenty of things your clients can worry about. Here’s what they must worry about. Read more.
|LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH
IT’S LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH!
- AIG’s AG News has a special edition for Life Insurance Awareness Month. In this issue, you find:
- Consumer Showcase: A brand new Life Insurance Awareness page for use with consumers! It’s a product agnostic, informative solution for explaining the value of life insurance to clients.
- Plug-n-play campaign: A post a day to get you through the month: ready-to-use LIAM social media posts, rolled up in an easy-to-follow calendar.
- Conversation starters: Put your email signature to work. Add one of our updated infostats or banners to your email signature and help jump start a valuable life insurance conversation.
- Global Atlantic presents Simply Speaking: Life Insurance.This plain-English look at life insurance presents easy-to-understand answers to key questions for your clients. It’s designed to support you in educating clients as you advise them on making the right life insurance choice.
- “What Is Life Insurance?”
The first Simply Speaking: Life Insurance video is now available! With an engaging interview and entertaining story touching on when not to think about life insurance, this video helps educate clients on who’s involved in the purchase of life insurance and who needs life insurance in the first place.
- “Why Do I Need Life Insurance?”
Including a testimonial on the peace and security life insurance can provide when facing some of life’s uncertainties, “Why Do I Need Life Insurance?” takes viewers right to the heart of the matter.
- Legal & General America is helping you kick off this important time in the life insurance industry with an updated microsite you can share with agents.
- Minnesota Life’s new LIAM page contains facts, resources and a life insurance needs analysis calculator to help your clients determine how much coverage they need to adequately protect their families.
- Mutual/United of Omaha is helping you plan ahead for Life Insurance Awareness Month. Take a look at the materials available to assist you with your marketing efforts. Here are a few key pieces to help get started:
- Prudential’s new consumer-approved video series for Life Insurance Awareness Month can help generate life insurance conversations.
- Drive IUL business w/multiple options for tax-advantaged income – Learn more.
- In The Know Legal & Compliance Newsletter – September 14th
In this issue:
- In Missouri: new replacement process and form
- New form: Montana “Third Party Designation”
- Product Portfolio Changes
- Permanency requirement lifted in CT
- Limited Pay Whole Life for Pensions – NEW! – Learn more.
- Sales Success with John Hancock Vitality for Small Businesses
In this case study, read about John Hancock Vitality as a differentiator in the small business market – and to include it on every illustration presented!
- Offer a Double-Guarantee Upgrade
Life Protection Advantage IUL offers competitive premiums that are projected to last until age 120 when illustrated at interest rates of 5 to 6 percent. And, by paying just a little bit more, clients can get a “double-guarantee upgrade.” Take a look at this case study to see how this works.
- Flexible Payment Form Update
Customers are able to select flexible payment date options to fit their budget and lifestyle. Additional application packets have been updated with the new form for flexible payment date options. Learn more.
- Legacy Optimizer – this could change the way you think about life insurance – Learn why!
- Estate tax planning-what happens now?
Here’s an idea to help clients plan; despite what happens next with the estate tax.
- Life Essentials Newsletter – September 11th
In this issue:
- SUL Protector approved in Delaware, Florida & Guam
- Help clients navigate market volatility in retirement
- Temporary change to underwriting requirement
- Thought Leadership from Dr. Bob
- Starting a tax conversation
- The Power Of No!
For people age 18-60 (in all risk classes) seeking $500,000 or less of term insurance, SBLI’s Accelerated Underwriting (AU) process guarantees the power of NO:
- No hassles
- No paramed visit* (a telephone interview instead)
- No exclusions
- No joking!
- Introducing point of sale decisions for non-med term life policies
With accelerated underwriting and electronic policy delivery, clients can receive a policy within 2-5 business days, and some within as little as 48 hours. Learn more.
- Annuity rates – effective September 18th – Download the rate sheet.
- American Pathway Deferred Income Annuity withdrawal benefit:
Helping clients navigate financial challenges
Watch the video to learn more.
- A powerful combo for clients’ retirement strategy
Help reduce portfolio market risk with The Power Series of Index Annuities and add steady growth potential with the ML Strategic Balanced Index. The blending of equity and fixed income indices could give clients the potential for steady returns even during down markets.
- Athene’s new index AND Performance Elite 7 Plus are now available in CA – Learn more.
- Smart Strategies Newsletter
In this issue:
- Required Minimum Distributions and what they mean
- Should you pay off your mortgage before retirement?
- Slash added sugar from your diet
- Going back to school in retirement
- Explore the advantages of underwriting for clients in poor health
Genworth’s Income Assurance Immediate Need Annuity is a medically-underwritten Single Premium Immediate Annuity that’s designed to create a guaranteed, lifelong monthly income stream that can be used for any purpose – including care, living, or other expenses. But unlike underwriting for health or life insurance – where a client’s medical history may adversely affect eligibility and cost – the medical underwriting for an Income Assurance Immediate Need Annuity can work in favor of those who are in poor health or in need of care now. Learn more by reading this case study.
- Fixed Index Annuities
FIAs can essentially guarantee a client won’t outlive their money through lifetime income options while still offering a potential for growth. While some may say FIAs seem too good to be true, we’ve discovered a few common obstacles you might have, alongside FIA benefits, to help you navigate a conclusion.
- Indexed Annuity Care new money rates decreased – Get details.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!
(Qualification Period: July 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017)
Conference Dates: March 21 – 25, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa in Kauai, Hawaii
Get qualification details.