- 4 Common Questions About End-of-Year Charitable Giving Strategies
Congress could change the rules soon, but, for now, these are the rules. Read more.
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Includes Long-Term Care Awareness
November is LTC Awareness Month, making it a good time to have conversations about the impact Alzheimer’s and other diseases can have on retirement plans. Read more.
- New conversation starters tailored to each generation
Not every generation is the same – they have unique needs and preferences based on their experiences growing up. AIG has new generational resources to get conversations started; plus help in selling the right solutions at the right time in the right way. New infographics, generational tips, communication preferences; plus prospecting tools tailored for each generation available on aig.com/GenerationMatters.
- Licensing form updates and consolidation
AIG has consolidated the forms that you use to appoint new agents or manage your existing appointments and business. As a result, several forms are being eliminated or consolidated; including combined versions of the agency agreement for both American General Life (AGL) and United States Life (USL). Get details.
- Simplified underwriting categories for Individual LTC
(All States except HI, MA, NH & VT) – Read the reminder.
- Year-End Sales Contest!
Find out how you can get an Apple Watch and win a Best of Boston weekend getaway.
- Vitality life insurance: a perfect fit for your clients with diabetesWatch the video below.
- Options for eDelivery
Newly updated flyers explain the two options for eDelivery: Nonstop and Layover. The eDelivery microsite includes these flyers along with many other informative flyers and training materials.
- LFN Now GA Newsletter – November 14th
In this issue:
- November is Long-term Care Awareness Month
- Product Updates
- Sales & Marketing Ideas
- Paper compensation statements discontinued – effective January 2nd
This month, you will begin receiving e-mail notifications when a new statement is available. The e-mail will contain a link to access your statement through the advisor website. Securian/Minnesota Life will no longer mail paper copies of your compensation statements for compensation earned beginning January 2, 2018. Read the announcement.
- Life Lines Newsletter – November 2017
In this issue:
- If your clients needed money today to pay for unexpected long-term care expenses, which asset(s) would they use?
- Introducing a NEW Inflation Option for SecureCare!
- Protect your clients with chronic illness coverage faster
- Indiana agreement approvals for Orion
- Paper compensation statements will no longer be mailed
- New ‘Shirtsleeves to Shirtsleeves’ – sales concept
The old adage says a family can go from ‘shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves’ in 3 generations because of one simple thing…they’re not communicating. Tell this story through the power of simple drawings. Watch the ‘shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves’ concept in action below.
- New VersaChoice 10 now available in AZ, MT, NC & VT
Read the reminder for details and materials.
- Case-by-Case Episode 3: Local Marketing 101
In the latest episode of Case by Case, Regional Sales Consultant Jeff Altemeier looks at local marketing efforts and – among many other things – talks about a great program from North American that can help you advertise on the radio. Listen now.
- Enhancements to Life Commission Statements – Get details.
- How does Protective keep TeleLife simple and quick?
They keep it in-house.
- The TeleLife process is completely owned by Protective Life.
- Their interviewers are trained to ask the questions their underwriters need, creating a smoother experience.
- Theye are responsible for making a top-notch experience for you, your agents and their clients.
- Get started.
- Earn an extra $100 for doing your job
Earn up to $100 when you place qualifying life insurance policies with Protective Life before March 31, 2018. Learn how. And, put your business on the fast track. Protective’s IUL is more likely to deliver the benefits your clients expect, because its illustrated with a more practical rate and keeps policy expenses low. See how it compares.
- The Power Of No
For people age 18-60 in all risk classes seeking $500,000 or less of term insurance, SBLI’s Accelerated Underwriting process guarantees the power of NO:
- No hassles
- No paramed visit*
- No exclusions
- No joking!
- The key components of competitive IUL
Check out this new key components flyer to see how Accumulator IUL ranks in policy costs, distributions and target premiums.
- Annuity News – November 13th
In this issue:
- Give your client’s a 4% fixed rate boost
- Build wealth plus income with caps up to 7% and a 2% annual bonus on the income value benefit base
- Offer competitive returns with 100% downside protection
- Important Year End and Operations Information
- Orange-Aid is the new lemonade
- We’re moving
- Arizona Adoption of the 2010 NAIC Model Suitability Regulation
- Select Advantage Fund Merger
- New webinar series- Art of the rollover
- Journey Sales Concept Webinar