- 8 Ways for Agents to Answer ‘What Do You Do?’
Here are ideas about HOW to make those connections that seem to form automatically for other people. Read more.
- Working Past 70½? Skip the 401(k) RMD Without Penalty
For clients working past age 70½, there is an exception allowing them to defer their 401(k) RMDs until retirement. Read more.
- Americans Worried About Long-Term Care but Have No Plan to Pay For It
Just a fifth of adults have taken action to finance long-term care needs, and half think someone else will pay, Genworth found. Read more.
- 5 ways to access cash with GUL
Innovative, optional riders and built-in features enable you to tailor the policy to a client’s specific needs. Use this flyer to show clients the power of Secure Lifetime GUL 3.
- Annuity Playbook – NEW
This new interactive Annuity Playbook combines the most important online annuity resources in one place for traditional fixed, index and income annuities.
- AG News – October 26th
In this issue:
- A short, step-by-step pre-recorded webcast combining Winflex and InsMark. Turn a detailed 50-page illustration into a 5-page showstopper that illustrates the value of Max Accumulator+ IUL to clients.
- Turn GUL sales into IUL sales
- Did you know about “Campaign in a Box”?
- Customer service forms revised
- Chronic Illness Protection Made Easy – Download the flyer now.
- Annuity rates – effective October 30th – Download the rate sheet.
- Currently selling CDs? Take a look at PAUL
Brighthouse Premier Accumulator Universal Life (PAUL) offers clients both a tax-free death benefit, and cash value accumulation with the ability to access it – quickly and with no surrender charges. Download the client brochure.
- Simplified New Business Premium Payment Process
(for all states) – effective November 20th – Get details.
- Simplified Underwriting Categories for Individual LTC
(for all states except HI, MA, NH & VT) – effective November 20th – Get details.
- Protection SIUL – maximizing the death benefit rate of return
Protection SIUL offers competitive rates of return AND rewards for living a healthy life – making it twice as nice! Learn more.
- In-force rate action notifications for late November – Get details.
- Apple Watch Series 3 now available on
ALL new and existing John Hancock Vitality policies! Learn more.
- A powerful life insurance solution for people with diabetes
John Hancock Vitality can offer your clients living with diabetes affordable financial protection, while also helping them save money and earn rewards for the everyday things they do to manage their condition. Show clients the top reasons why John Hancock Vitality is the ideal life insurance solution for their needs.
- New Underwriting Kit!
LGA has put all of their underwriting materials into one place. Find quick links, the Underwriting Field Guide, case studies, newsletters, social content, and the new sweet spots video. Just pick and choose what works for you.
- LFN Now GA Newsletter – October 24th
In this issue:
- Spring Forum: Save the date!
- Lincoln Continues to Work with Policy Owners Impacted by Recent Hurricanes
- Improved Term Portfolio Pricing
- Uncover Large-case Term Planning Opportunities
- Uncover Small Business Planning Opportunities
View the webinar replay and conversation starters to use with business-owner clients.
- Life Lines Newsletter – October 2017
In this issue:
- Requesting an inforce life illustration just got easier!
- Introducing a NEW inflation option for SecureCare
- New term rates bring new opportunities to California
- Crediting history PDF now available!
- Policies and procedures updated
- Help secure your clients’ future with SecureCare
- Medicare Supplement rate adjustments for NH & NM – Get details.
- Priority Income Protection works when your clients can’t
Affordable and easy to understand, Priority Income Protection provides monthly benefits when your client has an injury or illness that keeps them from working. Learn more.
- The Tax-Advantaged Retirement Income Plan
Learn how you can help business owners provide a supplemental retirement benefit to their employees without having to worry about administration requirements, contribution limits, plan costs and the ongoing responsibility of traditional retirement plans.
- Term Upsell Program provides new opportunities for you
Have you talked to your clients about increased coverage offers on Term Life Answers policies? If not, then you – and your clients – may be missing out. Learn more.
- Critical Advantage Portfolio
- Medicare Supplement REWARDS – Learn more.
- Earn up to $100!
Protective will pay a $25 American Express gift card for cases paid before March 31, 2018 – up to 4 cases for a total of $100. Get details.
- Submit it and forget it with Protective Life’s TeleLife
- Agent submits an application-paper or online.
- We complete the interview, schedule the paramedical exam, order records, and all the rest.
- You and your agents can check the status online or through email notifications-it’s your choice.
- Download the TeleLife Quick Reference Guide.
- Get started.
- Life Essentials Newsletter – October 23rd
In this issue:
- The BenefitAccess Rider was enhanced
- Earn CE credits while exploring the changing retirement landscape
- Loan Remittance Reminders have been resumed
- New video series highlights the service advantages Prudential offers
- The new PruXpress is coming soon
- Quarterly Retail Market Commentary
- In case you missed the Market Volatility presentation
“Discover Why Market Volatility May Be the New Norm … and What You Can Do to Prepare” was a webinar presented on October 17, 2017. The response to it was fantastic! Want to take a look and find out more about how market volatility can derail even the best-laid retirement plans?
- Sales Flash Newsletter – October 2017
In this issue:
- Accumulator IUL: a competitive product for you and your clients
- Important year-end processing deadlines
- Accumulator IUL presentation – REPLAY
- Symetra upgraded by Moody’s
- Creating supplemental future income with life insurance