|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- After “Yes,” Holding It All Together
Just keeping quiet may put the client in the mood to back out. Read more.
- Non-Permanent Chronic Illness Claim – Learn how it works.
- Bridging the retirement income gap
Your clients are looking to you to help them achieve their retirement income goals. With the Retirement Income Analyzer, they have a step-by-step guide on identifying, evaluating, and learning how you can help them guarantee income for essential and lifestyle expenses.
- Conversions to Signature GUL from Signature Term – Learn more.
- Competitive Cash-Out Rider on Signature Guaranteed UL – Get details.
- Second-to-Die with ultimate flexibility
Not only is Globals’ Survivorship Builder one of the best priced second-to-die products on the market but it also offers ultimate flexibility for death benefit protection, cash accumulation, and possibilities to use their revamped Accelerated Access Rider. Download this example of how Survivorship Builder can solve the needs of a certain client scenario.
- LFN Now GA Newsletter – May 16th
In this issue:
- Lincoln Leader – Life
- June 1 Webinar – Estate & Life Ins. Planning After Tax ‘Reform’
- LFN Staff Forum – Save the Date!
- Product Updates
- BOLD action to advance your client’s business
This BOLD Consumer Brochure helps your clients understand the many challenges they face and how you can help them prioritize their needs.
- Give your sales a LIFT
No tool can solve every problem. “Life Insurance as a Financial Tool (LIFT)”, positions you to show clients why they should consider a variety of tools for their retirement strategy. LIFT helps complement your clients’ financial toolbox in order to protect their family, provide retirement income and pass on their estate. Learn more.
- Life Insurance Application – revision
Effective June 1, 2017, they are revising their fully Underwritten Life Insurance Application. Get details.
- Life Protection Advantage IUL
- Available in CA – effective June 1st – Get details.
- Learn how it can help clients, as well as their adult children, protect their financial future.
- Are your clients asking these tough questions?
– What is my death benefit need?
– What are my options in a low interest rate environment?
– What if extended nursing care is in my future?
– How can I prepare and protect myself?
These are all potential risks to your client’s financial strategy. Explore this eBook to learn how you can help mitigate risk in your client’s financial strategy.
- Revised 1035 Exchange Form – Download the bulletin.
- Revised Pennsylvania Disclosure Forms – Download the bulletin.
- Living Needs Benefit in CA
Due to changes in the LNB rules for the state of California, Prudential is implementing a retroactive transition period for policies sold between December 16, 2016 and May 15, 2017. Learn more.
- Expect a WHOLE lot more – with Whole Life products from SBLI
See their product portfolio to discover which Flex Whole Life policy fits your clients’ needs.
- Sales Flash Newsletter – May 2017
In this issue:
- NEW Charitable Giving Rider flyer for clients
- Symetra UL-G continues to bring the heat
- Updated Underwriting requirements and preferred guidelines
- Case Study: Using Symetra UL-G with ROP in Key-Person life insurance designs
- More web enhancements – effective May 15th – Get details.
- Important DOL Preparation Update
Watch this important webinar replay as North American outlines their plans for complying with the Department of Labor (DOL) fiduciary rule’s June 9, 2017 applicability date. Specifically, they discuss the impact to new business processes, their product portfolio and training resources.
- Annuity & Asset Sales Newsletter – May 19th
In this issue:
- Offer a new journey to a secure retirement
- Help clients maximize social security benefits
- DOL – Rules of the Road
- Missouri implementing NAIC Model Replacement Regulation
- Virginia Adoption of the NAIC Model Suitability Regulation
- Journey Sales Concept Webinar
- Register to complete your Journey PST
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Priority Income Protection e-quote/e-app for FL
The e-quote/e-application tool is now available for Florida on Sales Professional Access on May 22, 2017. Read the bulletin.
- Critical Advantage Portfolio available in VA – effective June 1st
Critical Advantage is a critical illness, cancer, heart attack and stroke insurance policy that provides a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis. Learn more.
- Rate adjustments for GA, KY, MO & SC – Get details.
- Modernized rate release for CA, DC, ID, MD, UT & WY – Get details.
- Discount for Online Medicare Supplement Agent Directory
Add your listing to the Online Medicare Supplement Agent Directory. Take advantage of a 20 percent discount offer! Learn more.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – August 31, 2017)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!