- 3 Questions for Clients Who Are Looking at Senior Care Options
Some clients have to move from planning for long-term care to implementing the plan. Read more.
- 5 Reasons ‘Non-Buyers’ May Still Be Good Annuity Prospects
A Secure Retirement Institute analyst compares actual annuity buyers with the ones who got away. Read more.
- 4 Ways to Be a Prospecting Innovator
To make a great light bulb, learn from the bad light bulbs. Read more.
- Message from Michael Brandenburg introducing his new Internal Wholesaler – Read his announcement.
- AD&D ePlatform – Text to Sign Capability – NEW
AIG has updated their Accident Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) ePlatform with a new text to sign capability. That’s right, in addition to the existing capabilities to eSign through email, you now have the option to send a DocuSign link directly to your client’s mobile phone using text messaging. This new capability makes AIG’s ePlatform even more versatile with additional functionality to quickly provide valuable AD&D coverage for clients and their families. Read the bulletin.
- Chronic Illness Rider now available in NY – Read the bulletin.
- Annuity rates – effective April 30th – Download the updated rate sheets.
- Lifetime Builder ELITE is built for performance
This product improves upon a popular IUL design, resulting in illustrations that reveal industry-leading cash accumulation potential and distribution projections. View the comparison.
- In-force rate action notifications for late May – Get details.
- DRA Partnership buy-up offers for qualified in-force policyholders
John Hancock will begin mailing to certain policyholders in 11 states a one-time offer to purchase additional inflation coverage to meet the DRA Partnership requirements in their respective state. This offer will be made to eligible policyholders who purchased their LTC policy prior to John Hancock offering DRA-eligible policies. Any policyholders who choose to elect the additional inflation coverage will be subject to underwriting requirements. These mailings will begin in May and will continue for several months. Copies of your clients’ letters will be available to you through John Hancock’s e-Delivery program. Impacted states at this time are Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas and Washington.
- A long-term care alternative now with even more flexibility – coming soon
Offer a long-term care alternative that’s within reach for more clients. On May 8, 2018, SecureCare is getting a makeover – with a new look, and enhanced features and benefits, including:
- Cash indemnity benefits
- Single and multi-pay options
- Reduced-paid up benefit
- Learn more
- A Real Win!
Find out Mutual delivered a competitive offer by adding value to a great rate. See the case study.
- New IUL rates
See how Mutuals’ new, lower guarantee-to-85 rates on Life Protection Advantage compare.
- New IUL retirement planning materials
Help clients map their course to retirement with this new series of IUL retirement planning materials.
- Important IOLI & STOLI – Read the important reminders.
- Long Term Care new business amendment enhancement
Mutuals’ LTC New Business underwriting team has enhanced amendment processing on submitted applications. Read about the changes.
- May is DI Awareness Month! – Check out what’s in store.
- New Dental product available in KY
You may now begin selling Mutual Dental Preferred and Mutual Dental Protection insurance policies with an optional vision care rider in Kentucky. Get details.
- Medicare Supplements
- New Medicare Cards are coming
CMS began mailing the new Medicare card to individuals with Medicare in April. Here are some key messages to share with your clients regarding their most asked questions; as well as resources for more information.
- Rate adjustments for IN, KY, NC & WV – Get details.
- Builder Plus IUL– webinar recording
Learn all about this new product by listening to this webinar recording.
- Understanding what women want in a financial professional
Compare your perceptions to responses from women surveyed.
- WriteAway Underwriting now on permanent products – Learn more.
- Policyowner Conversion Expiration Letters
North American will begin sending conversion expiration letters on some term life policies in which the conversion expiration date has not yet passed. By the end of 2018, they expect to be sending conversion expiration letters on all term life policies in which the conversion date has not yet passed. Read the bulletin.
- Policy Change Tips
In an effort to ensure a smooth experience with North American’s Policy Change process, here are a few helpful tips pertaining to common scenarios.
- Time to share the Asset-Care campaign topic 2
Now is the time to share the Asset-Care campaign topic 2 email (PM-916) with your producers, according to the recommended promotional calendar. Get more details.
- Care Solutions News
In this issue:
- Asset-Care campaign
- Update to consumer suitability questionnaire
- OneAmerica in the news
- NEW! 2017 OneAmerica annual report
- NEW! Annuity Care II funding option brochure
- 1035 exchange resources
- Care Solutions rate calculator
- Sales ideas and training opportunities
- Smooth Sailing Underwriting
Are today’s ‘black box’ fluidless underwriting programs causing you to lose credibility with your clients? Avoid embarrassment! Fluidless underwriting offers should be predictable and easy to explain. Get to know PL Smooth Sailing Underwriting.
- Sales Flash
In this issue:
- More policy cash accumulation potential for clients
- New product suite infographic
- Flexibility for changing coverage needs
- Add predictability by leveraging alternative assets with life insurance
- New national advertising campaign and website
- A Path to a Healthier Business
You know your clients need the protection of life insurance. But do they know there’s life insurance that can offer more than protection should they pass away too soon? Financial Foundation IUL (FFIUL) index universal life is life insurance protection that can do more.