- Prospecting: reshape their image of life insurance
- The tax code has changed and so have the provisions
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has modified tax provisions for individuals, small business owners and corporations. AIG has put together this comparison resource to help keep you up to date with what’s changed.
- AG News – March 8th
In this issue:
- Slice into high target IUL products
- New “Personal Plan Workbook”
- Videos, infographics, worksheets and more
- AIG offers more than just 5-year term increments
- Policy Delivery Receipt required for all Foreign National cases
- Case Requirement eStation postings timing change
- Need a flexible annuity?
WealthQuest Citadel Diamond 7 offers flexible premiums with the ability to add additional premiums at any time.
- Have you set up your two-step login? Read how.
- Annuity interest rates increased – effective March 1st – Get details.
- Smart Strategies
In this issue:
- Sneaky Expenses That Can Wreck Your Budget
- Is a Reverse Mortgage Right for You?
- Pet Friends Matter
- 4 Common Retirement Myths Busted
- Would your clients say they have a purpose for their wealth?
Listen to learn about helping families design legacy plans that are value-based and meaningful to them. This discussion includes details of how to work with clients and families to uncover the purpose they envision for their wealth into the future. These conversations go far beyond the multi-generational family legacy plan to bring families to a new place, together, as they plan. Listen at advancedsalesinsider.com or listen/subscribe in iTunes or Spotify.
- Spotlight News – March 5th
In this issue:
- March 6 is International Women’s Day
- “LifeTrack Solve Bronze” Vitality Presentation available on JHIllustrator
- Coverage When Your Clients Need It Most
- Protection UL Versus Lincoln’s GUL Product
- JHVIT Supplement Dated February 20, 2018
- Enhanced Business and Family-Wealth Underwriting Guidelines
- New JH Solutions Retirement Backstop Module
- Important Note Regarding Long-Term Care Rider Training
- Fresh, new rates for OPTerm – Get details, guidelines and materials.
- Agency Madness is back!
Get ready. The most exciting month in sports starts next week and LGA wants you to be a part of it. Fill out and submit your agency’s bracket for a chance to win! Get complete details here.
- 1st Place – $750 AmEx gift card + Office Pizza Party (cap value $250)
- 2nd Place – $300 AmEx gift card
- 3rd Place – $200 AmEx gift card
- 4th Place – $100 AmEx gift card
- 5th Place – $50 AmEx gift card
- 5 Reasons it’s Smart for Women to Get Life Insurance – or More of it!
Download the flyer.
- Recognition & Business Development Programs 2019
Lincoln’s Recognition and Business Development programs are important benefits for their PREMIER PARTNERS to recognize and reward their commitment to clients and partnership with Lincoln. Here are the dates and details for their 2019 GA Summit program & 2019 GA Convention Program.
- Stay up-to-date on your sales performance
Persistency and placement reports are now available on Sales Professional Access.
- Improved Internal Replacement process
Internal replacements are now easier for the customer and the agent.
- The GRO Rider – a unique feature on Income Advantage IUL
Income Advantage is unique. It is the only IUL that includes a Guaranteed Refund Option rider at no additional cost. Learn why this feature is so important.
- The cost of waiting to buy LTCi
Learn about the cost of waiting to purchase long-term care insurance. Then let clients know the importance of not putting off this decision. Read more.
- Priority Income Protection: Off-the-Job DI Coverage
Talk to clients about the importance of having disability income protection for disabling events that are not caused by or related to their employment. Read more.
- Medicare Supplements
- Medicare Supplement tech tools save the sale
These sales tools do it all for you! You’ll save time, see lots of people, earn more and impress your clients…all with the e-App and Mobile Quote App. Learn more.
- One Company/One State
Effective April 1, 2018, only Medicare supplement underwritten by United World in IL, IA, NE and WV will be accepted for new business sales. Learn more.
- 10th Annual Med Supp Industry Summit
Join us in St. Louis for the 10th Annual Medicare Supplement Industry Summit June 12 – 14.
- Rate adjustments for AL, AZ, MS, NM & TN – Get details.
- Activate the newest Care Solutions campaign today!
Help educate producers and clients about Asset-Care – life insurance that helps protect their clients’ assets in retirement by providing access to long-term care (LTC) benefits and gives them guarantees. Asset-Care can be funded with nearly any type of asset or with payments over time. Plus, it can cover two people on one policy and provide a larger pool of money for LTC. Click here for everything you need.
- Care Solutions interest rate notice – effective March 15th – Access here.
- Introducing SBLI’s new, enhanced e-Policy Delivery process
On April 12, 2018, a new enhanced e-delivery process will be available; providing you with a quicker, easier option for the delivery of your clients’ policies. SBLI has partnered with DocuSign – the global leader in eSignature – to bring you this great new system. Learn more.
- Putting Wealth + Health into Practice
Talking about wealth + health provides financial professionals – across investments, retirement and insurance platforms – the opportunity to engage with prospects and unresponsive clients alike. Learn more.