- June Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- AIG Advanced Markets – Split Dollar
- Overview of AIG Product Portfolio
- June 28th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- SIMPLE Plans vs 401(k) Plans
- Strategies for paying health care costs in retirement
- Client Review
Life insurance left untouched may no longer be meeting your client’s needs. Position yourself as an important resource and put a periodic client review practice in place today.
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Trust Planning with Annuities
Here’s a tool that may help you build relationships that cross generations, and professional silos. Read more.
- Americans Look to Family to Help Fund Their Retirement – survey
Millennials who are counting on an inheritance may be in for a rude awakening. Read more.
- Broadcast your message to thousands
North American’s new radio ad program could be your solution to stay in tune with potential clients. Download the instructions.
- Contracting can now be done on SuranceBay!
TMA is pleased to announce that Pacific Life has included their new Promise Products for contracting completion via SuranceBay’s SureLC system.
- The Longevity Rider is now available in NY
The Lifestyle Income Solution Longevity Rider replenishes cash when needed most! Download the NY Products Playbook. Below are highlights:
- Turns death benefits into a stream of supplemental income to be used for any purpose
- At age 85, withdraw up to 10% of death benefit per year
- Typically payments are tax-free up to basis; ordinary income thereafter
- Remaining death benefit will be paid to beneficiaries
- AG News – June 15th
In this issue:
- 10-10-10 On-the-go
- DOL Training Seminar
- Lifestyle Income Solution (LIS) in NY & CT
- ICYMI – DOL Special Edition AG News
- Premier Accumulator UL now features “no surrender charges” in CA & NH – Read the bulletin.
- Interest Crediting Rates
As of June 10, 2017, Brighthouse reduced the current crediting interest rate on several in-force products. Read the bulletin.
- Life Credits Program – reduce up to 3 tables up to age 80 – Learn more.
- Updated requirements for replacements in Missouri – Get details.
- Take 5 “Quick Hits” Newsletter – June 16th
In this issue:
- A Great Referral Opportunity for You!
- John Hancock Term with Vitality – Meeting the Needs of Clients with Substandard Cases!
- New Ticket process and John Hancock ExpressTrack
- Are You Helping Your Clients Save for College?
- The IUL Dilemma: Perception vs Reality – WEBINAR REPLAY
This month, Lincoln launched the beginning of a new industry leadership approach to selling and servicing IUL; because frankly, there is an IUL dilemma in the marketplace. This webinar is the beginning of a new series to help address future concerns by learning strategies to help reduce risks and provide real consumer value. We encourage you to listen to the replay of the webinar and download the slides.
- Why women are more open to LTC planning
Help female clients understand the risks and challenges that a long-term care event could pose to their life and their loved ones. Use these new planning resources to find prospects and engage female clients in long-term care planning discussions.
- Lab-Free Underwriting
With LincXpress Tele-App, Lincoln gives healthier clients a better experience and faster policy issue by offering them the opportunity for lab-free underwriting. View the guidelines. Download the Advisor Guide.
- IUL product rate changes – Get details.
- LineLifes Newsletter – June 2017
In this issue:
- SecureCare UL: No need to order tele-interview or labs!
- Read this – STAT!
- A message about customer experience, to our valued advisors
- And more.
- Have you seen the re-priced TLA rates?
Term Life Answers was re-priced on June 1, 2017. Check out the competitive Preferred Plus, Age Last Birthday rates.
- Take a look at Income Advantage IUL’s performance
This flyer shows historical index interest rates, as well as renewal participation rates and caps.
- Provide protection through life at competitive premiums
Paying Life Protection Advantage IUL’s long-term no-lapse protection premium provides most clients with a guarantee to age 85. See how this guarantee compares to an average client’s life expectancy.
- Help mitigate the financial risk of serious illness with life insurance
Current generations may be living longer, but according to the CDC, they’re not necessarily living healthier. Take a look at this eBook to learn how to help mitigate risk in your client’s financial strategy.
- Offer your clients twice the protection
Developing a chronic illness can take a physical, emotional and financial toll on all members of the family. Help your clients gain the protection and peace of mind that universal life insurance with a chronic illness rider can offer. Read more.
- Introducing PruLife Essential UL – NEW PRODUCT!
(waiting for approval in California and Connecticut)
Think of Essential UL as Founders Plus Lite…meaning no index bucket. This product opens up doors for those agents unable to sell index products and who prefer a product for their clients with strong guarantees and steady cash value growth potential – not tied to the market. Essential UL will be a great current assumption with a meaningful no-lapse guarantee into age 90 and beyond, the option for Benefit Access Rider, and loan rescue! Get the fast facts. Download the consumer brochure.
- AIG Annuity Bulletin – June 2017
In this issue:
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Took Effect June 9
- Knowledge is Power – New Client Website!
- Are Your Clients Income Savvy?
- “Split Ticket” Income Advantage
- Have you checked the pulse of your clients’ retirement strategy lately?
Send the “Fixed Annuity Check-Up” postcard with a personal note and encourage clients to schedule their complimentary 2017 annual annuity review with you today.
- SPIA rates decreased – effective June 15th – Learn more.
- Great news!
Effective June 16, 2017, the maximum premium limit (without home office approval) is increased to $2 million on most IncomeSource Series payout options. In addition, payout rates will now be set weekly. Look for updates each Friday.
- Annuities in Trusts materials
About $4 trillion will pass to heirs in the next decade. But only 30% of Americans have a wealth transfer plan. Now, the traditional advantages and newer features of non-qualified annuities are attracting the attention of trustees. Get comfortable with the concepts and ready yourself to discuss the potential benefits with clients and trustees.
- NAIC Annuity Suitability Regulation for Delaware – Get details.
- Voya Annuity and Asset Sales – June 16th
In this issue:
- June is Annuity Awareness Month
- The Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule: Rules of the Road
- Your clients accounts – easier to access and protected by latest security
- Journey Sales Concept Webinar
- Register to complete your Journey PST today!
- Rate adjustments for IA, KS, LA, NV & NJ – effective September 1st – Get details.
- Rate adjustment for NJ – effective September 1st – Get details.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Critical Advantage: Term to Lifetime Conversion
It’s good to have options. See how this conversion feature helps give your clients control of their policy in case their needs change after purchase.
- DOL & Pensions: The Sky Is Not Falling!
- FACT: Insurance agents can still write pensions.
- FACT: Commissions are still allowed.
- Learn more.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – August 31, 2017)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!