|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- The Roth annuity: a bright star in annuity investing
For the right client, adding a Roth IRA into the mix can eliminate or reduce the impact of the potential downsides of an annuity investing strategy. Read more.
- Stop pursuing clients, attract them instead
Capitalize on the laws of sales attraction to draw in new clients. Read more.
- Older Life Insurance Is Like A Brick Phone
The process of reviewing client’s life insurance policies is a rather simple one that can provide considerable consumer value, and can add additional revenue to your bottom line. Read more.
- Innovation In Life Insurance: Helping Clients In All Stages Of Life
People need life insurance as much as ever but are buying it in record low numbers. There seems to be a ready market out there, but how do we as financial planners position today’s life insurance products to this growing group of potential buyers? Read more.
- Business succession planning and the buy-sell agreement
A buy-sell agreement can provide business shareholders or co-owners with options. Read more.
- Signature IUL has 4 one-year strategies
Learn more about the product and its’ strategies. And, view this brief overview to see how a client’s Signature IUL policy is credited interest.
- Accelerated Benefit Riders
They can provide a full or partial benefit in the event of a qualified condition. Learn more.
- 2017 Underwriting Improvements
- Permanent Insurance with NO UNDERWRITING
With the Guaranteed Term Exchange Program, clients can get permanent life insurance protection with no underwriting. Through the program, individuals have the option to convert their term policies issued by an eligible carrier to any of Global Atlantics’ current individually insured indexed universal life and universal life products. See all of the rules.
- Protection SIUL with Vitality – a powerful solution for Special Needs planning
Clients and prospects who have loved ones with special needs often worry about how to fund the long-term cost of their care. Protection SIUL with Vitality can be used to fund a Special Needs Trust to help support a beneficiary with special needs, while also preserving their government benefits. Learn how.
- Look Inside The Journal – Winter 2016 edition
The latest issue of The Journal is full of case studies and sales ideas that demonstrate how John Hancock’s innovative solutions can meet the different needs of consumers – no matter where they are in life.
- Planning During Uncertain Times
With the election of President Trump and his campaign for estate tax repeal, it is not surprising that many question whether the estate tax is here to stay. This flyer looks into the importance of estate planning and the role that life insurance plays in the estate planning marketplace.
- Now is the Time: Insurance Planning with Low Interest Rates
Today’s historically low interest rates can offer some tremendous economic benefits to high-net-worth clients. View this quick informational video on low interest rate environments.
- OPTerm 25 Exchange Program – EXTENDED to March 31st
This program allows customers who purchased OPTerm 10, 15, or 20 within the past four years to trade up to an OPTerm 25 plan at his or her current attained age with NO UNDERWRITING. The OPTerm 25 replacement policy will be a new issue, with a full 25 years of coverage, not adjusted by the duration the original policy was held. Log-in to get started!
- Have you looked are Lincoln’s WealthAdvantage IUL compared to a GUL policy?
For a few dollars more than a GUL, your agents can provide their clients with long duration death benefit guarantees and the potential for significant cash accumulation.
- Lincoln Leader for Life – January 23rd edition
In this issue:
- Lincoln LifeElements Level Term (2017) – now available
- Lincoln TermAccel – now available (electronic ticket submission required)
- Per Diem Limit for 2017
- Updates to MoneyGuard Wholesaler Map
- Official Sunset of The Try-It Kickoff Campaign – effective March 1st
- Underwriting & New Business share eDelivery Goals for the future
- Download this issue now.
- Get more Term for less – new term rates
- TermAccel Level Term – for middle market clients
- LifeElements Level Term – for affluent clients
- Product discontinuations – reminder
Life New Business and Conversions with Underwriting must be received in good order by February 3, 2017. Conversions without Underwriting must be received in good order by March 3, 2017. Read the announcement for all the key details.
- Introducing Orion IUL – COMING SOON!
A flexible death benefit is just one of the great features. Attend one of the upcoming webinars to learn even more! See the webinar schedule above.
- New term rates bring new opportunities
Advantage Elite Select (AES)Term rates have dropped by up to 31 percent. Along with this rate improvement, term bands have been updated and allow for up to best class Express Issue Underwriting. Learn more.
- The Business Succession Advisor Guide gets a new look
Following the same format as the BOLD Executive Compensation Advisor Guide, the Business Succession Advisor Guide provides more background detail about the questions in the BOLD Business Succession Questionnaire. Section two of the guide discusses buy-sell strategies in more detail than our business profiles and consumer flyers.
- Potential for faster underwriting with WriteFit
With WriteFit Underwriting, clients who represent that they are healthy could be approved for coverage in less than 48 hours. Learn more.
- Change to the maximum illustrated rate for Income Advantage IUL – Get details.
- Help keep harmony in the family
If your agents have clients who own a family-run business, have they asked them to think about what would happen if they passed away? Would the way the business is transitioned cause tension among their adult children? This sales idea can help a business owner plan ahead.
- New IUL products – COMING SOON!
Builder IUL, Guarantee Builder IUL and Rapid Builder IUL will have new index selections, along with other revisions to the current selections. Read the bulletin for complete details.
- Changes to Custom Guarantee Universal Life – Get details.
- Tools to start conversations
Expand your business by talking about how adding more life insurance could be a solution to retirement derailers. Here are talking points to get you started.
- Rate changes for Term Essential – effective February 27th
Effective February 27, you’ll see changes in rates; plus other product enhancements. Read more.
- It’s not really accelerated if your clients have to start over
SBLI’s accelerated underwriting is the future of underwriting. Your agents can confidently promise their clients a simpler experience with no fear of mid-process stops and starts. Visit the website for details and materials.
- A short telemed interview
- No mid-process U-turns
- All risk classes qualify
- Faster underwriting decisions
- Summary of January product changes – View now.
- Strong Words
Are you ready to thrive in a fiduciary environment? This new flyer highlights words that can work in a post-DOL Fiduciary Rule world.
- Do your agents have retired clients with inflation worries?
Suggest a SPIA with an IPO. That’s an Increasing Payout Option that can be as high as 5% per year. It can help clients address rising costs … with rising income. Watch and learn.
- The new FoundationChoice can help offer inflation protection
If your agents have clients worried about diminishing purchasing power in retirement, FoundationChoice Plus traditional fixed annuity series may be a good fit. With the increasing Lifetime Payment Amount (LPA) option, income payments can grow over time. Share the approach with agents. Learn more about the series.
- Introducing your new “Hold-Time” hero
North American’s competitive products are very popular. If you experience a hold time, Curtis E. Callback will hold your place in line and give you a Courtesy Callback when it’s your turn. Watch and learn.
- Contracting announcement – important
North American is pleased to announce the launch of image and data integration with SureLC, an insurance industry integrated application. The new enhancement launching on January 30, 2017 will:
- Allow you to electronically submit your contracting requests without filling out paper
- Provide bi-directional, or real-time status updates on pending contracts between North American and SureLC.
- Learn more.
- Asset Builder Indexed Annuity product changes
Effective February 1, 2017, clients will have a wider variety of withdrawal charge schedules to choose from. Learn more.
- Introducing the Journey Index Annuity – NEW PRODUCT!
Looking for an innovative annuity that offers full growth potential with 100% participation in dynamic indices from citi and J.P. Morgan? View this short message or visit the website to learn about the new Journey Index Annuity.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Accidental injury prospecting
Check out these new consumer prospecting pieces for A&H; full of great thumbnail images, tweets, interesting info-snacks, and even blog content!
- Care Coordination Program
One more reason to love the Accelerated Access Solution (chronic Illness) rider. This benefit is completely free. Clients can use it to connect with Care Management professionals for support as they arrange for needed long-term care services. Learn more.
- 9th Annual Med Supp Conference
The 9th annual Med Supp conference will be held in Dallas, Texas, from April 11 to 13, 2017. Day One (April 11) is a free day of workshops and networking. Learn more.
CASH IS KING – annuity incentive
(Qualification period: January 1 – March 31, 2017 )
Earn a CASH BONUS for your annuity sales.
Get complete details.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2016 EPIC Reward – Elite Producer Club
(Qualification period: EXTENDED to March 31, 2017)
Receive a 1% commission bonus on your annuity business this year.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua. Stay tuned for ongoing details; including eligibility rules.
Check out this video to learn more!
Elect To Sell SIUL This Fall!
(Qualification period: September 15, 2016 – March 31, 2017)
Prudential is giving you the opportunity to earn an additional 20% compensation on new Survivorship Index UL business.
Get complete details.