|August 30, 2017
- August & September Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Why Life Insurance for Cash Accumulation
- August 30th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- AG Quick Ticket
- September 6th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- 10-10-10 Sales Idea Illustration Technique
- September 13th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Chronic Illness Rider – Going On and Off Claim
- August 27th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- August & September Annuity Webinar Schedule
Click here to register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Power Protector Index Annuities
- August 31st at 1:00 PM CT
- Income Savvy
- September 7th at 1:00 PM CT
- ML Strategic Balanced Index
- September 14th at 1:00 PM CT
- Maximize Your Referral Potential
- September 21st at 1:00 PM CT
- What’s your Strategy
- September 28th at 1:00 PM CT
- Introduction to the Indextra Series, a Single Premium Deferred Fixed Indexed Annuity
- Transforming the New Business Experience including ePolicy Delivery
- Training: Hybrid life & annuity LTC
This webinar covers all of the OneAmerica Care Solutions options and sales ideas. This session is about 45 minutes and will cover: Setting up the LTC sale, Covering two individuals under one policy, Lifetime benefits and the advantages, Use of IRA, 401k, 403b to pay for LTC, Guaranteed premiums for LTC,and Convert NQ annuities to tax-free for LTC.
- Protecting Wealth for an Aging America:
A Field Guide to Financial Strategies for Those Living With Dementia
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Your 5 Best Arguments for Life Insurance (Besides the Death Benefit)
Life insurance should be a bedrock of any serious financial, retirement or estate plan. Read more.
- Millennials Need to Protect Their Income
Here are five points you can raise that might get the attention of the young invincibles. Read more.
- Indexed Universal Life: It’s Just a Great Investment
Nothing in life is risk-free. But investing in indexed universal life insurance comes pretty close. Read more.
- LGA is giving APS reviews the gas!
RiskRighter is now being used at LGA for APS summaries. In addition to the cost reductions and speed improvements, they’ll be able to build their bench strength and can deploy underwriters where they are needed most from the efficiencies they gain. Learn more.
- Fall Forum 2017 – last chance registration
Fall Forum is just around the corner, and you don’t want to miss this great opportunity to meet with senior leadership, network with peers and learn from industry experts and speakers on ways to grow your practice! Get information on the Forum. Get information about the workshops.
- Website updates you’ll appreciate!
North American recently introduced a new public homepage that will provide easier navigation to key content and compliment the look of the agent homepage that was launched this year. One enhancement you’ll particularly enjoy is the location of the login and registration access. It is now at the top of public homepage.
- Business Unit Structure – Read the bulletin.
- Charlie Gipple welcomed as VP of Sales, Life Division – Read the bulletin.
- New agent contracting forms & process – Get details.
- The numbers don’t lie; radio is a way to success
Producers are already finding success with North American’s professional, customizable radio ads. Could advertising on the radio help bring you success? Download the fact sheet on why radio may be the way of the future
- New document upload feature on website
Beginning November 1, 2017, all documents containing personal information will need to be submitted through the upload process unless you have a secure email set up. Download the bulletin for more details.
|LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH
GET READY FOR LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH!
- Legal & General America is helping you kick off this important time in the life insurance industry with an updated microsite you can share with agents.
- Mutual/United of Omaha is helping you plan ahead for Life Insurance Awareness Month. Take a look at the materials available to assist you with your marketing efforts. Here are a few key pieces to help get started:
- 4-part IUL educational series
Access the on-demand series any time at your convenience.Learn about:
- How Index Universal Life (IUL) policies work
- IUL policy loans
- Cash value accumulation
- Impact of AG 49 on IUL sales
- AG News – August 24th
In this issue:
- College Funding Sales Idea
- Campaign in a Box
- 6 ways to sell Secure Lifetime GUL 3
- American General highlights
- Life Insurance Awareness
- Product and New Business Updates
- Signature Term – term insurance with living benefits – Learn more.
- Insurance planning for women
Get tips and tools to help grow your business. The Insurance Planning for Women Tool Kit provides a variety of promotional materials as well as consumer-approved social media content to help you tap into this market.
- John Hancock Vitality is still trailblazing after two years!
Life insurance with John Hancock Vitality continues to make news. Recently featured in Life Annuity Specialist, the program is helping producers reach new markets and engage more clients than ever!
- TLA e-App Updates! – faster, easier, and more intuitive
The new TLA e-App updates make it easier than ever to do business. Thanks to a smoother application process, your clients get coverage faster and you get paid sooner. Built with ease-of-use in mind, the e-App will make keeping your applications in good order a breeze. It features a screen consolidation, address prefill, physician look up service, prescription look up service, finger signing on touch screen device and much more. Sign-in to view the e-App today.
- Life Protection Advantage – for whatever the future holds
Your agents offer tremendous value for their clients by walking through many of life’s “what ifs” so that clients can be prepared. For example, what if the parents’ retirement savings runs out-a circumstance that happens more frequently as people live longer than ever. This is where Life Protection Advantage IUL policies come in, by balancing long-term death benefit protection with the potential for growth. Share this flyer with your agents so they know some of the options available to their clients.
- Get Life Insurance protection and more
With an accumulation-focused IUL policy, your clients get life insurance protection. It’s also important for your clients to select a policy that has strong accumulation potential. See how Income Advantage IUL compares.
- Flexible Payment Options available for Living Promise
Your clients can now choose flexible payment date options on both the e-Application and paper application for Living Promise (Final Expense).
- Explain how an Index Account works in simple terms
Builder IUL Indexed Universal Life provides two main advantages for your clients: Death Benefit Protection and an Index Account that shields them from negative returns through a Zero Percent Floor. But how do you explain the Index Account to your client? Use this mobile-friendly interactive web page to explain how an index account works with your clients!
- Help agents connect to more families & sell more Whole Life solutions
To make meaningful client connections, suggest that your agents start by asking about the smaller things with special meaning to families. Learn more.
- Updated forms for selecting new Index Strategies – Learn more.
- Performance Elite 7 is now available in Delaware – Get details.
- Count on Guarantees
Learn the Benefit of a Guaranteed Minimum Account Value (GMAV).
- Retirement Facts – a new client video
Help your prospects see retirement needs. This new video presents real retirement facts in a very visual way. Use it to help turn prospects into clients.
- Annuities in Trusts: Read to Succeed
About $4 trillion will pass to heirs in the next decade. But only 30% of Americans have a wealth transfer plan. Now the traditional advantages and newer features of nonqualified annuities may attract the attention of trustees. Get comfortable with the concepts and ready yourself to discuss the potential benefits with clients and trustees.
- Sandwich generations are getting squeezed
Taking care of both parents and kids can make retirement planning a big challenge. Click here to learn how the dueling demands of raising kids while helping out parents could be distracting your clients from retirement planning. As a bonus, click here to download your copy of ‘The Retirement Squeeze’ white paper.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Three products designed with a client’s recovery in mind
The Critical Advantage portfolio contains three products underwritten by Mutual of Omaha. Learn more.
- Medicare Supplement Premium-Busters
Four ways to save clients cash. Get details.
- New Medicare Supplement Plans in NC – Get details.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – ENDS TOMORROW!)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!
(Qualification Period: July 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017)
Conference Dates: March 21 – 25, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa in Kauai, Hawaii
Get qualification details.