August 2, 2017
- August Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Social Media and Marketing to Millennials
- August 2nd at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Unleashing the power of IUL
- August 9th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Life to the Max
- August 23rd at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Why Life Insurance for Cash Accumulation
- August 30th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- $99/month can protect a lifetime of dreamsJust $99 per month can leave a lasting financial legacy for children and grandchildren. By purchasing a permanent life insurance policy, parents and grandparents can protect a lifetime of dreams at a minimal cost, while locking in insurability. All it takes is $99 per month.
- Introducing Legacy Optimizer IUL
Get the scoop on Legacy Optimizer, a product designed to optimize a legacy with a guaranteed death benefit in a single premium.
- How to use the GAINFULLY social medial platform
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Social Security Survivor Benefits: Don’t Just Survive, Maximize
The extra funds overlooked in survivor benefits can mean the difference between living in poverty and relative comfort for many clients. Read more.
- Prepare Your Clients for These 5 Life Events
Retirement planning is far from the only component of a robust financial plan. Read more.
- Conversion to Mutual Insurance Company completed
SBLI has successfully completed its conversion from a stock insurance company to a mutual insurance company owned by its policyholders. Following the conversion, the company’s name will change to The Savings Bank Mutual Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts. While the conversion changed the legal name, it did not change the way they plan to operate, and they will continue doing business as ‘SBLI’. This Press Release provides further details.
- The living benefits sale made easy with 10-10-10
With this supplemental financial professional tool, find your client’s age bracket and rate class combination to see if the 10-10-10 works for them.
- Pay premiums for 10 YEARS;
- Wait for 10 YEARS; and
- Get your money back over 10 YEARS – as a supplemental retirement benefit
- Non-Permanent Chronic Illness Claim?
No worries. Here is how it works.
- AGNews – July 27th
In this issue:
- Select-A-Term Re-price
- Take us With You – RetireStronger.com Mobile-optimized
- DOL Do’s & Don’ts
- Inheritance Life Plus – DISCONTINUED – Read transition rules.
- Introducing the Brighthouse Chronic and Terminal Care Rider
The NEW Chronic and Terminal Care Rider gives your clients access to their death benefit if they face an unforeseen chronic or terminal illness.
- Premium Financing Indexed UL – Risk vs Reward (REPLAY)
This presentation shows how Lincoln’s transparent process, competitive products and motivated people provide compelling reasons to choose Lincoln for your next financed case. Click here for a replay of the webinar, a copy of the presentation, and resources highlighted during the call and the Q&A.
- Lincoln MoneyGuard II
- A lasting gift opportunity – Learn more.
- Offers affordability for younger, healthier clients – Read more.
- The IUL Dilemma – Which rate should you illustrate?
- The Orion IUL product goes where no product has gone before
Orion IUL is the first product to offer an UNCAPPED indexed account with:
- S&P 500 Low Volatility Index tracking
- 100% participation
- No spread
- Legacy Optimizer – NEW IUL PRODUCT!
This product could be the missing piece in your portfolio and your clients’ financial strategies. Learn more.
- SimpleSubmit – Quick, Easy, Simple!
SimpleSubmit helps you submit your life insurance business quicker, easier, and more efficiently. Watch this video to find out how SimpleSubmit can work for you.
- Sales Flash Newsletter – July 2017
In this issue:
- Symetra UL-G provides an exit strategy for changing life insurance needs
- Cross-Purchase Buy-Sell Agreement – case study
- Important Symetra Survivorship product update deadlines
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – ENDS August 31)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!