|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Leveraging permanent life in retirement and protection planning
Many people may not be aware that a permanent life insurance policy may help them address a critical challenge their retirement portfolio could face: the sequencing (or order) of returns. Read more.
- Bridge the gap with critical illness insurance
Few products can help bridge a gap quite like critical illness insurance. Read more.
- Copy. Paste. Done – prospecting is that easy!
Visit Campaign in a Box to access grab and go materials that are ready for use immediately.
- New term riders in NY
Select-a-Term has gotten even more competitive in New York! New riders are available; including the Accidental Death Benefit, Child Rider & Waiver of Premium. Learn more. (Also, learn more about the NY riders available on Secure Lifetime GUL 3.)
- AIG makes selling IUL so easy
This short and fully scripted presentation provides a quick “cheat sheet” on the market for AIG’s Max Accumulator+ cash value accumulation IUL – as well as a few illustration tips!
- Signature Whole Life – premiums that stand out
- Highly Competitive Premiums
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Premiums are Guaranteed not to increase
- Guaranteed Cash Value
- Paid Up Additions Rider to build additional coverage
- Guaranteed Insurance Option Rider
- Three Accelerated Benefit Riders
- Learn more and download materials.
- Buy-Sell Agreements
Every business owner or partner will eventually either retire, die or possibly become disabled. Learn about Buy-Sell Agreements.
- Lincoln MoneyGuard II will soon be more flexible at younger ages
Starting April 17, 2017, Lincoln will expand the Lincoln MoneyGuard II flexible premium options – so your agents can offer their clients a policy that fits their financial plan. The new flex-pays give clients the affordability of spreading their premiums over longer stretches of time; enabling them to start planning earlier – when they’re younger and healthier – so they get more value for their dollar. The materials below can help agents talk with the right clients.
- Income Advantage IUL celebrates its one-year anniversary
See how some of the first-issued Income Advantage IUL policies performed. Learn where you can find the historical index interest crediting rates; as well as the renewal participation rates and caps. Read more.
- Term Life Express ROP now available in UT, VT, PA & WA – Get details.
- Updated IUL product caps and rates – effective April 1st – Learn more.
- How to illustrate the concept of Supplemental Income Planning
Life insurance with a Supplemental Income Planning focus may provide young professional consumers with flexibility later in life. Learn how to illustrate it.
- Surprise! Millennial clients are ready to talk retirement
Show successful millennial clients how permanent life insurance can provide death benefit protection and be a potential source of income in retirement. Retirement isn’t just for older generations. Younger professionals are ready to start saving today for a more secure future. Explore this strategy.
- The Power of Accelerated Underwriting
With SBLI’s Accelerated Underwriting process, no-one age 18 to 60 is excluded – no matter the risk class – for $500,000 or less of term insurance. SBLI is faster, more convenient and proudly guarantees:
- No hassles
- No paramed visit
- No exclusions. Period.
- No joking!
- Annuity rate DECREASES – effective April 3rd
American Pathway Immediate Annuity and American Pathway Deferred Income Annuity rates decreased on April 3, 2017. Download the updated rate sheet.
- Suitability training dates revised for DE, MO & VA
Product training for existing and new producers in Missouri, Virginia and Delaware is available and must be completed prior to state-mandated deadlines. Review the dates.
- Building an income bridge to maximum Social Security benefits
Clients have worked hard to earn every penny of their Social Security benefits, but many may be missing out on the maximum income benefit they can receive – by up to 32%! AIG’s American Pathway Immediate Annuity may be used to bridge the gap between retirement and maximum Social Security benefits. Learn more.
- Form updates for Power Series Index Annuities – Get details.
- American Pathway Fixed 5 & 7 annuities updated for CA – effective April 10th – Get details.
- Lifetime Income Rider Disclosure for Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS – revised
Effective immediately, the Lifetime Income Rider disclosures listed below have been revised. Please make sure your agents are using the latest version of this form (revision 3-17) to avoid a delay in business.
- 10662 (revision date is now 3-17)
- 10662-NC (North Carolina will no longer have state specific form. The state will now use the generic form – 10662 Revision 3-17. )
- 10662-NJ (New Jersey will continue to have a state specific form. Both the form number and revision date have changed – 10662-NJ2 Revision 3-17.)
- Annuity rates INCREASED – View the April rate sheet.
- Palladium MYG rates are up – Get product details and materials.
- Fixed Annuity Cross-Sell opportunities
For someone considering the purchase of a fixed Multi Year Guarantee (MYG) Annuity, there may be an opportunity for the cross-sale of a life product using the express underwriting advantage. Learn more.
- New business applications for Ohio and Kansas
Proper completion of this disclosure form is now required effective April 1, 2017.
- If any amount is allocated to the Fixed Interest Option, you must populate the credited interest rate of the Fixed Interest Option in the designated field.
- If 100% is allocated to the Indexed Option(s), then the following can occur:
- You can use “N/A” in the designated field; OR
- You can leave the Fixed Interest Option field blank.
- You should not populate the Fixed Interest Option crediting rate if you are allocating nothing to that option. This would have the potential to mislead the client into thinking the MGIR is greater than what is actually available under the Indexed Options to which he/she is allocated.
- For Indextra:
- For the other products, as long as the initial guarantee period elected on the application and the completed portion of the disclosure match, you are not required to fill in “N/A” for the other blanks.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Save time with the DI Tele-Application!
DI tele-app facilitates a faster application process, limits asking medical questions, and reduces the need for call-backs to customers by allowing trained nurses to gather clients’ medical information. Learn more.
- SELECT Provider Directory UpdatesWagoner Community Hospital has been added to the United World Medicare SELECT Provider Directory for the state of Oklahoma. Read more.
- Updated Underwriting GuideThe current underwriting guide has been updated to reflect Utah moving to Omaha Insurance Company. Download it now.
- Change to Washington Household Discount As of March 17, 2017, on new Medicare supplement business sales, the Washington Department of Insurance no longer permits us to offer a household discount to United of Omaha Medicare supplement policyholders who reside with a Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplement policyholder. Learn more.
- American National Retirement Plan Information Center
The new 401(k) website has been designed for accessibility and convenience. With the new site your clients can:
- DISCOVER mobile friendly 401(k) account tools.
- MANAGE contributions and allocations with ease.
- REVIEW statements and performance online.
- LEARN with 3rd party investment advice
- Learn more.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!