|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Addressing the Myths of Long-Term Care
When it comes to LTC protection, it’s time to know the myths, master the facts, and have the conversation. Read more.
- A company clients can trust
Clients want to feel confident the company that’s helping them protect their futures is a strong and stable one. North American’s story of long-term reliability can be found in the numbers. Have your agents share this consumer approved flyer with their clients to show them why they can count on North American now and into the future.
- Non-Permanent Chronic Illness Claim? No worries.
Here is how it works: When the unforeseen chronic illness claim does occur, AIG makes life simple with their chronic illness rider – Accelerated Access Solution (AAS).
- No need for Chronic Illness to be Permanent
- Premium Reductions are waived
- Payment of AAS Benefits while on claim
- As your client comes OFF claim, they can be guaranteed there are no “gotchas” and no “catch-up” premiums.
- Read this case study.
- Help ease retirement stresses for clients
Have your agents watch this video and share it with their clients. When their client comes back to them with questions, they can be prepared to explain that Life products are an asset…available with living benefit riders.
- A 2-policy concept called “GUL, IUL or a bit of Both” to help focus on how to present the best of both.
- “Will you have enough to retire?” an infographic they can email them to help raise awareness of concerns they can help address.
- Extra: When they watch the video, they’ll also be able to download two customizable valuable resources:
- Flexible Paid Up Additions Rider
The Flexible Paid Up Additions Rider on Signature Whole Life lets your clients choose between the following purchase options:
- Single Purchase Payment
- Scheduled Purchase Payments for a Specified Duration
- Signature Guaranteed UL
Clients shouldn’t have to sacrifice features or guarantees for price. With Signature Guaranteed UL, they don’t have to. Distinguishing Features:
- Highly Competitive Premiums. Most competitive under age 65.
- Dial-a-Guaranteed Death Benefit between ages 95 and 121.
- Guaranteed Cash-Out Rider – provides three opportunities at the 15th, 20th, or 25th anniversaries at which the insured may choose to fully surrender the policy for a return of premiums, subject to a maximum.
- Contractual Late Payment Forgiveness.
- THREE Accelerated Benefit Riders.
- John Hancock Spotlight Newsletter – April 14th
In this issue:
- John Hancock Vitality – Meeting the Needs of People with Diabetes
- Income Potential and a Whole Lot More!
- New JHVIT Supplement Dated April 12, 2017
- State approvals
- AML Training
- John Hancock Recognized for Innovation and Wellness
- Engaging the Stay-At-Home Spouse
- MoneyGuard II is now more affordable for younger clients!
The new flex pays make long-term care planning more affordable – so your clients can start planning earlier. This opens up new planning opportunities for your business.
- Advanced Sales & Marketing Tools
- Life Protection Advantage IUL – NEW PRODUCT COMING MAY 1st
Life Protection Advantage joins Income Advantage in Mutual’s Indexed Universal Life portfolio. While Income Advantage focuses on accumulation and protection, Life Protection Advantage is designed with an even greater emphasis on death benefit protection. Learn more about this NEW product.
- Close the IUL sale with a Guaranteed Refund Option
When we show an IUL for that accumulation sale, we are usually showing a hypothetical rate of return north of 5.0%; which based on past performance is a totally reasonable rate. However, when the projected cash values aren’t guaranteed, clients tend to be skeptical. Especially if projected cash values seem to be “too good to be true.” That’s where the GRO rider comes in. For those clients that qualify, it provides a guarantee; which offers clients a reassurance that no matter what the index return is – as long as the policy is in force – they can get up to 50% of their premiums back in year 15 or up to 100% of their premiums back in years 20 through 25. Income Advantage IUL is the only index product on the market today that offers such a benefit. In addition, it includes the Chronic Illness rider at no extra premium and requires no additional underwriting. All this plus very competitive cash value accumulations.
- Updated Product Portfolio & Underwriting Guide – Download them.
- Recent happenings with AIG Annuities – See the announcements!
- Need help explaining income annuity payment options?
With nine different payment options to choose from, clients need your agents help to know which is the right fit for them. How well do they know the options? Have them keep this Income Annuity Payment Options flyer handy to refresh their memory.
- Annuity rates – effective April 24th – Download the rate sheet.
- Find out all about Volatility Control Indexes
Here are helpful tools:
- Rate changes – effective April 25th
Download the new rates here.
- NAC RetireChoice
- NAC IncomeChoice
- NAC BenefitSolutions
- NAC FoundationChoice Plus
- Rates improved on select strategies, including S&P 500 monthly and annual index cap rates on the following Fixed Index Annuities:
- Fixed rates increased on traditional fixed annuity:
- Enhancements to Income Builder Indexed Annuity – Get details.
- News from Voya Annuity and Asset Sales – April 21st
In this issue:
- 2017 Journey Product Launch Update
- Journey Sales Concept Webinar
- Register to complete your Journey PST today!
- Missouri Adoption of the 2010 NAIC Model Suitability Regulation
- Join our Key Partner Online Community
- Voya Fixed Indexed Annuities Interest Rates
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- New York Approves DI Tele-application
Streamline your application process and get paid faster! View all the advantages of using the DI Tele-app. Learn more.
- NY Rate Filing Notice
Policyholders in New York will be receiving an Initial Notice that Mutual of Omaha will be filing Medicare Supplement rate adjustments in the state of New York on all Standardized and Modernized business for Mutual of Omaha with a planned effective date of September 1, 2017. Read more.
- New Medicare Supplement Plan in NV – Get details.
- New Plan G, High Deductible F & Plan N in AK, DC & RI – Get details.
- Rate adjustments for UT – Get details.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!