|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Brighthouse Financial Unveils First Major TV Commercials
The MetLife unit hopes to establish the importance of predictability in retirement. Read more.
- Consider Fixed Annuities for Your Client’s Fixed-Income Portfolio
For the right clients, the author writes, fixed annuities may offer many advantages over bond funds. Read more.
- 5 Uses for Life Insurance That Most People Haven’t Thought Of
For your clients and prospects, your bread and butter may be as mysterious as nuclear physics. Read more.
- In The Know Newsletter – April 6th
In this issue:
- Service Improvement Plan 2017
- New Term Riders in NY
- New GUL3 Riders in NY
- Updates to Underwriting Guidelines
- Credit card initial payment for SAT
- Common pitfalls to binding LTLIA coverage
- Regulatory Changes for Missouri
- And more.
- Will clients have enough money for retirement?
Have your agents e-mail this infographic to their clients to get the conversation started.
- Underwriting Advantage Program
Globals’ Life Credits program has no face amount limits and is available through age 80. They have the ability to reduce up to 3 tables. The crediting program is used when possible on every single permanent case that comes in the door as long as the insured is under the age of 80.
- The Life Credits program is only part of the Global Atlantic Underwriting Advantage. If you do not have them on your trial list, please contact Global to get you the correct contact information for their trial team.
- Take 5 Newsletter – April 7th
In this issue:
- John Hancock Vitality Member Website Overview Video
- This IUL is in a class of its own!
- NEW SmartProtect Term with Vitality!
- Applying for Life Insurance Getting Easier with Fewer EKGs!
- NEW “Insurance Planning for Women” Program
- Updated! Know the Law
- Trending Today: Cross Endorsement Buy-Sell
- Women and Long-Term Care – MEETING REPLAY & MATERIALS
- Delivering the Difference Newsletter – April 2017
In this issue:
- Web-Based Illustrations
- Revised IUL Products
- Employing Your Clients Assets
- And more.
- Payor discrepancy reminders
Read these reminders about payor discrepancies that will hopefully help avoid unnecessary delays in processing your business and paying commissions.
- Conversation starters to offer life insurance
Check out this presentation for a way to add more life to your clients’ retirement plans.
- The Power of NO
For people age 18-60 in all risk classes seeking $500,000 or less of term insurance, SBLI proudly guarantees the power of NO:
- No hassles
- No paramed visit
- No exclusions
- No fine print. Period.
- Learn more.
- Sales Flash Newsletter – April 2017
Highlights of this issue:
- Increased retention limits for UL-G and CAUL
- New Life flyer
- Solutions for leveraging alternative assets
- New charitable giving benefit flyer
- SUL-G product change deadlines – reminder
- Have your agents checked the pulse of thei clients’ retirement strategy lately?
Have them send this “Fixed Annuity Check-Up postcard ” with a personal note to encourage clients to schedule their complimentary 2017 annual annuity review with them.
- Tax Time is a great time for rollovers!
With returns filed and finances top of mind, now is a great time to sit down with clients and review retirement goals. Many people have employer-sponsored retirement plans to which they no longer contribute. Now is the perfect time to show clients how rolling these retirement assets over into an Athene annuity can help get them where they want to be. This handy rollover kit makes it easy for you.
- Indexed Annuity rates – effective April 15th – Download the rate sheet.
- Help solve the retirement saving gap
Sources say Americans should save about 20% of income for retirement. But the average U.S. saving rate is only 5.5%. Help client’s bridge the retirement saving gap with these resources.
- Rate changes – effective April 10th
Here is an update on the following products:
- Guarantee Choice II multi-year guarantee annuity
(Current North American Guarantee Choice rates will apply to the North American Guarantee Choice II)
- Charter Plus fixed index annuity
(State specific and 14-year rates change)
- FoundationChoice fixed annuity – discontinued
- Download the updated rate sheet.
- DOL Delay update – Read the latest.
- Upcoming Marketing Campaigns
- Annuity & Asset Sales Newsletter – April 7th
In this issue:
- 2017 Journey Product Launch Update
- Journey Sales Concept Webinar
- Register to complete your Journey PST today!
- Missouri Adoption of the 2010 NAIC Model Suitability Regulation
- Join our Key Partner Online Community
- Voya Fixed Indexed Annuities Interest Rates
- The Producer Resource Center has been enhanced
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Rate adjustments for DC, GA, ID, KS, MI, MD, NE, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX & WY – Get details.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!