|October 11, 2017
- Generating Income for the Income Generation
- Life Insurance In Qualified Plan
- Rapid Builder IUL
Guaranteed Death Benefit with Early Cash Value Focus
- Guarantee Builder IUL
Guaranteed Death Benefit with Cash Value Growth Potential
- Hybrid life & annuity LTC Training
In 45-minutes you will cover: 1) Setting up the LTC sale 2) Covering two individuals under one policy 3) Lifetime benefits and the advantages 4) Use of IRA, 401k, 403b to pay for LTC 5) Guaranteed premiums for LTC 6) Convert NQ annuities to tax-free for LTC. Click here to register for any of the available times.
- October 20th at 10:00 AM CT
- November 3rd at 10:00 AM CT
- November 17th at 10:00 AM CT
- December 1st at 10:00 AM CT
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
- Customer Service Enhancements
Pay by phone and text reminders are here! Learn more.
- Drop Ticket
North American’s Drop Ticket powered by ApplicInt is the newest enhancement to help you speed up your life insurance business. Currently available on ADDvantage Term, Drop Ticket takes care of the paperwork and paramed scheduling. Drop Ticket will be available this fall. Stay tuned!
- New Document Upload Feature
This new update to the website will provide an easier way to securely upload requirements and applications. Read the bulletin to find out more!
- Secure Lifetime GUL 3
- Longevity living benefit rider
Combining the Lifestyle Income Solution (longevity rider) with Secure Lifetime GUL 3 can help protect your clients retirement assets. Learn more.
- Return of Premium feature
For clients that decide they need retirement funds and no longer need the death benefit, Secure Lifetime GUL 3 offers a return of premium feature available in year 20 or 25. ROP is one of the Top Ten Reasons to sell GUL 3.
- Get the conversation started with your clients
Share longevity statistics with this personalized longevity flyer.
- Financial security for clients and their loved ones
With the 10-10-10 Plan, one product solves three important financial concerns for clients and their loved ones.
- In The Know Newsletter – October 5th
In this issue:
- Producer Sales Practices Manual Updated
- Updated Life Interest Rates
- Enhanced Terminal Illness Rider on Select-a-Term
- Enhanced Terminal Illness Rider for CT
- Form Revision: IUL Supplemental Application
- Updated Form Requirement for Chronic Illness Rider in CT
- Important Information for Insureds Living in Florida
- E-Application Submission now available! Learn more.
- Simply Speaking: Life Insurance – Glossary of Key Terms
This straightforward flyer helps define many of the key concepts consumers encounter when investigating their life insurance options.
- Insurance Planning for Women Tip
Make it a family affair by engaging the non-participating spouse. See the case study.
- Lincoln Leader for Life Newsletter – October 2nd
In this issue:
- LifeElements Level Term (2017) – coming 10/16/17
- TermAccel – coming 10/16/17 (eticket submission required)
- MoneyGuard II – expanded payment options & pricing changes in CA, HI & MT
- 2017 End of Year Commitment & Guidelines
- Re-designed IUL Annual Statements
- Updated 4506T-EZ form
- Women and Long-Term Care White Papers
- Find Planning Opportunities with Policy Reviews – Learn more.
- New Living Promise e-Application Design – COMING SOON
United of Omaha will be enhancing the e-Application screen design for Living Promise Whole Life; making it easier to complete your application. Learn more.
- Term Life Express Portfolio Updates
Effective October 1, 2017, United of Omaha lowered their 10T premiums and enhanced their Mobile Quotes tools. Learn more.
- Using Life Insurance to Satisfy the Requirements of a Divorce Decree
When a couple gets divorced, the court often requires alimony or child support payments. But what if the spouse who is responsible for the court-ordered payments dies? Learn how different types of life insurance can help satisfy the requirements of a divorce decree.
- Introducing Enhanced Electronic Policy Delivery – Learn more.
- Increased payouts on Lifetime Income Riders – Learn more.
- The Bottom Line Newsletter – October 2017
In this issue:
- Athene receives “Best Carrier Award
- PCW updates for Athene Performance Elite in Florida
- How to Stay front and center with clients
- Athene legal and compliance update
- VersaChoice 10 with an enhanced liquidity benefits rider
This fixed index annuity offers built-in protection – just in case the unexpected does happen. The first of its kind in the market, it offers an innovative enhanced liquidity benefit (ELB) rider based in part on six activities of daily living. Watch this video to get to know NAC VersaChoice. Download this brochure to use with your clients. You can also use this consumer-friendly video with them.
- Halloween Radio Ad – Learn how to get it!
- Mutual Care Solutions Cash and Reimbursement Benefits
Give your clients the flexibility to switch between cash and reimbursement benefits at any time. Learn more.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Explaining the Need for Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke Insurance
Use these key facts to help clients understand why they need Critical Advantage Portfolio coverage.
- Dental Release
Begin selling the two new dental policies using the easy and convenient Dental e-App. Learn more.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!
(Qualification Period: July 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017)
Conference Dates: March 21 – 25, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa in Kauai, Hawaii
Get qualification details.