- Accordia Life:
- Product Portfolio webinar
- Summer Webinar Training
Click here for the Life and A&H Webinar Schedule. Click here for the Annuity Webinar Schedule.
- June 25th – Index Annuities Illustration Training
- July 9th – Immediate and Deferred Income Annuities
- July 10th – Enhancements to Elite Index Survivor – Add to Outlook Calendar
- July 23rd – Fixed Deferred Annuities
- July 24th – RetireStronger.com Overview – Add to Outlook Calendar
- August 6th – Index Annuities Product Enhancements
- August 7th – Term Conversion – Add to Outlook Calendar
- August 21st – A&H: Critical Illness Insurance – Add to Outlook Calendar
- August 27th – The Good, The Bad and The Opportunities
- Minnesota Life:
- 15-minute sales strategy teleconference – every Wednesday at 10:00 AM CT
Dial-in Number: 1-800-910-2399 Passcode: 224032
- June 25th – DBGA Restructure, Underwriting Changes, and Premium Restriction Limitation on 1035
- North American:
- SimpleSubmit Demo & ADDvantage Term Highlights
Register for this webinar for a how-to session on our North American’s electronic application, SimpleSubmit. Also, hear about the latest updates to the ADDvantage Term product. (IMPORTANT NOTE: At this time, SimpleSubmit is only available for Managing General Agencies.)
- Virtual Index Product Clinic for Advisors
- Changes in the HIPAA Guidelines
Recent changes in the HIPAA guidelines require that the applicant must complete the “Release Information to” section by writing in ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York or Security Life of Denver Insurance Company. The “Attention to Privacy Official” section must include the address: 2000 21st Ave NW Minot, ND 58702.
- Legal & General America:
Straight talk about term premiums that will no longer be level
– pilot program
Legal & General America is taking steps to minimize the shock of receiving a bill for a big premium increase when the level premium period is about to expire. On June 13th, they began testing the results of a friendlier, more informative letter
which explains the premium change and gives the policy owner options for continued coverage.
- Go Green – use web preferences to turn off paper policy print
- Web ads add visuals to linked marketing materials
Looking for graphics to engage brokers who visit your website or read your newsletter? Download web ads from the OPTerm microsite.
- What happens when 401(k) or IRA plans don’t work as intended?
It’s entirely possible that withdrawals from a client’s 401(k) or IRA plans will be subject to higher taxes in this new economy. If this is the case for your client, learn how to provide creative solutions with life insurance. To get started, check out the consumer-approved brochure as well as the producer training video.
- More than a great price with Select-a-Term
Learn how you can customize clients’ term policies with various competitive designs and riders. Visit www.aig.com/termlife for information on our low term rates.
- Elite Survivor Index II provides affordable last survivor death benefits & more
This universal life insurance provides unique survivorship coverage for a variety of needs plus the opportunity to build cash value that can be accessed in the future. View the consumer brochure, producer guide and product highlights.
- Annual premium limitation removed from IUL-GDB
The 5x target annual premium limitation on IUL-GDB has been removed. The removal of this limitation opens the door to single pays, short pays, and 1035 exchanges that were previously unavailable.
- Legal & General:
- Rate change for all states except NY – effective July 1st
- Illustration update
For the rate change above,Illustration Manager Software v1.5 has been updated and is available for download from LGAmerica.com. Third party vendors such as Compulife, iPipeline, VitalQuote and WinFlex have been provided the new rates. The new rates should be available now or shortly, but LG suggests that you verify before quoting.
- MetLife has consolidated a few of their most popular flyers
These refocused flyers pinpoint the advantages of the MetLife Promise Whole Life portfolio.
- Two significant enhancements to the MetLife case design experience
The newly created Executive Bonus and Split Dollar Request for Proposal (RFP) enables MetLife to quickly respond to your inquiries for advanced sales illustrations with these two critical executive planning strategies. The RFP’s will give the advisor an orderly form to quickly acquire the required information and significantly shorten the illustration to application process.
- Two ways MetLife makes it easier for military members to get life insurance
- Don’t have war restrictions or war-exclusion riders
- Offer coverage even for those with orders to deploy to a war zone
- Minnesota Life:
- An easier 1035 confirmation of health process
Minnesota Life will no longer require that the 1035 confirmation of health be signed by the client prior to the case being issued. They can now both be signed at delivery; putting the policy in-force at that time.
- LIRP sales track – Taking steps to help your clients
This new Life Insurance in Retirement Program sales track provides suggested steps your agents can take to show clients how life insurance may become a valuable asset in retirement. From education, prospecting and fact finding to strategy design and implementation, each step highlights the resources available to guide your agents through the sales process.
- North American:
- Be one of ten to win a $100 gift card – see details in the incentives section below
- Custom Guarantee – low cost guaranteed death benefit protection
Download the Marketing Guide.
- Cash for Cases 5-5-5 Bonus Program – see details in the incentives section below
Foreign Nationals Connection
This new web site is the hub for your Foreign Nationals business, offering sales ideas and resources to close cases.
Statistics tell the story
The financial impact of catastrophic illnesses cannot be ignored. Help clients see the value of insurance.
Chronic Illness and Waiver Riders discontinued in CA
– effective June 20th
Applications must be signed, dated and received in good order by close of business on June 20, 2014. All policies must be issued no later than August 1, 2014. View the complete list of affected riders and products.
- Lincoln National:
- Keep your clients happy – MoneyGuard II has guaranteed premiums for life
Clients purchase long-term care protection for the assurance that it will be there when they need it. They don’t want to find out years after having bought a policy that their rates sky-rocketed, and they can’t afford to pay the premiums. Unlike other solutions on the market, Lincoln MoneyGuard II has rates that are guaranteed for life. So when you recommend your client’s policy, you can be assured that they’ll have the guaranteed benefits and premiums that will never increase. What your client has been approved for today will be their guaranteed benefits for life, assuming all planned premiums are paid. Download the client brochure. Download the client brochure for AZ, DC, DE, IN, MT, ND, SD.
- Power up your index annuity business with guaranteed rising income for up to 10 contract years
The Power 7 Protector Plus Income Index Annuity with the Lifetime Income Plus guaranteed living benefit rider can provide clients with guaranteed rising income of up to 7% for the first 10 contract years. Clients can “keep the difference” with a partial income credit, when withdrawals are taken within the rider’s terms. Download the Rising Income While Taking Withdrawals sales idea.
- 50-state Index Annuity product training requirement
As of Monday, May 19, 2014, agents in all 50 states are required to complete the Product Training requirement. No action is required for agents who have already completed the product-specific training. Agents who have not yet dropped a ticket in 2014 and have not completed AIG’s index annuity product-specific training course should do so before submitting their first application.
- American National:
- WealthQuest Citadel Diamond series
- SecureLiving product changes
- Protective Life:
- Protective no longer offers the life only pay-out option on their ProPayer Income (SPIA) – effective June 16th
- John Hancock:
- Help your client prepare for the Paramedical Exam
With the recent introduction of the new underwriting changes on May 19th, all clients (except in Hawaii, Florida, and New York) are required to undergo a paramedical exam as part of the LTC application process. This new consumer brochure has been developed to help your client prepare for the Paramedical exam.
- Mutual of Omaha:
- LTC Sales Idea Booklet
Our new LTC Sales Idea Booklet contains effective sales ideas to aid in growing your business.
- LTC eApp FAQ
LTC eApp makes selling LTCi easier. It’s a completely paperless system that will speed your agents through the Transamerica LTC application process. No more worrying about having the right application or carrying them to appointments. See the FAQ for MA, GA and IMO.
DISABILITY & CRITICAL ILLNESS
- Mutual/United of Omaha:
- Kiplinger DI video
This consumer approved DI video reinforces the importance of Disability coverage in an overall financial plan.
- American National:
2015 Marketing Conference (qualification period 1/1/2014 – 12/31/2014)
You and your guest will enjoy five days and four nights at The Cove Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas from May 17-21, 2015 if you are one of American National’s top 80 qualifiers.
- LIR Dash for Cash (5/15/2014 – 8/15/2014)
Apps submitted and paid between 5/15 and 8/15, earn cash for ASIA PLUS annuities sold with a Lifetime Income Rider!
- Annuity Level: $500,001 – $750,000 = $750 Bonus
- Annuity Level: $750,001 – $1,000,000 = $1000 Bonus
- Annuity Level: $1,000,000+ = $1500 Bonus
- Legal & General America:
Go Figure Contest (3/1/2014 – 12/31/2014)
This agency incentive begins March 1st and runs through 2014, BUT the qualifications restart again on July 1st
, and then again on October 1st
. To win an iPad or Android Tablet, you need to focus on financial institutions!
- North American:
- Elite Agent Bonus Program (1/1/2014 – 12/31/2014)
Sizzle Summer Sales Incentive on RetireChoice (5/19/2014 – 7/31/2014)
Applies to applications received from May 19, 2014 to July 31, 2014. Transfers and 1035 Exchange premiums must be received by September 15, 2014.
- Level 1
Produce between $250,000 and $499,999 in NAC RetireChoice Issued Premium and choose between a $300 Omaha Steaks gift card -or-Maui Jim gift card
- Level 2
Produce between $500,000 and $999,999 in NAC RetireChoice Issued Premium and choose between a $750 PGA Superstore gift card -or- Apple gift card.
- Level 3
Produce $1,000,000+ in NAC RetireChoice Issued Premium and choose between a $2000 Travel Voucher -or- Cabela’s gift card.
Be one of ten to win a $100 gift card
–ends June 30th
North American wants to help grow your business. Along with offering a highly competitive product portfolio, that means tailoring our messaging to deliver information that’s relevant to you. Help us fill in the missing pieces, and you’ll be entered to win one of ten $100 gift cards. Hurry-the contest ends June 30! Click here to enter.
Cash for Cases 5-5-5 Bonus Program (6/21/2014 – 9/22/2014)
For every 5 term or whole life policies with a premium of $500 or more, received between June 21 and September 22 and paid for by October 24, agents will earn a $500 bonus cash award. Selling 5 additional policies which meet these criteria will earn them another $500! If 5 or more of your agents qualify for the $500 bonus, then we will gift you an additional $500 for an agency lunch party.
- Agents who place $25,000 of premium (minimum 3 TLIC life applications) will earn a 3-day vacation package valued up to $1,400 for yourself and a guest.
- Agents who place $75,000 of premium (minimum 5 TLIC life applications) will earn a 5-day vacation package valued up to $5,000 for yourself and up to 3 guests.
Leading Distributors Convention in Barcelona(1/1/2014 – 12/31/2015)
This is your opportunity to experience one of the world’s top destinations in an entirely unique way-the Transamerica way! Sun-filled days, exciting nightlife, and the breathtaking beauty of Barcelona await, when you qualify for the 2016 convention – held May 11-15, 2016. View the producer flyer.