- Speaker Calls for More Use of Permanent Life in Buy-Sell Arrangements
Joe Ross contends that using permanent life is to using term life what using an iPhone is to using a flip phone. Read more.
- 5 Ways Independent Life Agents Can Start Digitizing
You might still be fine with paper, but that might not last. Read more.
- The Long-Term Care Insurance Evolution Continues
A founder of the Long-Term Care Awareness Month tradition talks about why he believes it’s still necessary. Read more.
- Insure Your Love resources are here! Visit LifeHappensPro.
- Preparing for the Worst: Disaster Planning 101
A lot depends on clients’ level of resilience. Thinking ahead may improve that. Read more.
- Sales of Accidental Injury &
Stand-Alone Critical Illness products – discontinued November 18th
Please note: AIG’s AD&D product – AccidentCare Direct Plus – is not affected by this change and will continue with its present availability and distribution. Click here for a full list of impacted products and transition rules.
- Take a look at American National. You’ll be glad you did!
Check out these life and underwriting summaries for ANICO. Besides a very complete and competitive life products portfolio, their products fill numerous popular niches very well…and they offer great riders.
- Unique product positioning
- Excellent underwriting
- Strong product performance
- A product and performance story your advisors will not hear elsewhere
- iGO Apps & LPES Illustrations replaced by ExpertOffice – Get details.
- Annuity rates for December – Download the rate sheet.
- A powerful life insurance solution for people with diabetes
John Hancock Vitality can offer your clients living with diabetes affordable financial protection, while also helping them save money and earn rewards for the everyday things they do to manage their condition. Show your clients the top reasons why John Hancock Vitality is the ideal life insurance solution for their needs.
- The Lincoln Life Leader – November 20th
In this issue:
- MoneyGuard II now available in CA & HI
- Underwriting & New Business – Enhancing the “Pending” Process
- Market Conduct Manual Annual Updates
- Form Updates
- One-year age bands are now available with Lifetime Income Edge
Show clients a way to help build retirement income in today’s low interest rate environment with Lincoln Lifetime Income (LINC) Edge, an optional living benefit rider available with a Lincoln fixed indexed annuity for an additional cost. LINC Edge provides:
- Guaranteed lifetime income
- An Income Base with built-in guaranteed growth
- Flexibility to start and stop income
- Carrie Chelko Receives 2017 Women of Distinction Award
Lincoln Financial’s Carrie Chelko, SVP and chief counsel, Distribution, was recently honored with a 2017 Women of Distinction Award from Philadelphia Business Journal for her professional achievement, dedication to mentorship and community involvement. Read more.
- Sales & Marketing Ideas
- Improved term portfolio pricing – Get details.
- 5 ways clients can pay for care
Provide options for LTC and chronic illness coverage! Learn more.
- Complements – NEW!
“Complements of North American” is a new series looking at product combinations, mixing and matching annuities in complementary ways to help meet your clients’ needs. The first installment features VersaChoice 10 and BenefitSolutions fixed index annuities, a pairing able to help with accumulation, income, legacy and liquidity needs.
- Life Essentials – November 20th
In this issue:
- New video features experts discussing Market Volatility
- The new PruXpress
- Sending New Business documents to Prudential
- New VP, Relationship Management & Business Development