|May 17, 2017
- AIG Advanced Markets – Deferred Compensation
- InsMark: Comparison of Insurance Plans
- Why Life Insurance for Cash Accumulation?
- AIG Advanced Markets – Split Dollar
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- My Favorite Retirement Tool
The most important product a financial professional can offer may be awareness. Read more.
- Fitch Rates North American A+
Read the press release. You can also promote North American’s strength and stability with this flyer.
- Secure Lifetime GUL 3 – the 10/10/10 plan
The innovative 10/10/10 plan offers life insurance, chronic illness coverage and retirement income. Use this consumer flyer to show clients how a Secure Lifetime GUL 3 policy can allow them to:
- Pay premiums for 10 years
- Wait for 10 years
- Receive a full return of premium over 10 years and still have benefits remaining
- Client prospecting
Have your agents use this new customizable flyer – Life doesn’t stand still. Neither should your coverage – to reach out to existing clients to initiate a policy review.
- Tap into cash for clients
Learn ALL FIVE WAYS to access cash with Secure Lifetime GUL 3 in this new flyer.
- AG News – May 11th
In this issue:
- Our service times are improving
- New lockbox addresses – reminder
- What’s up with underwriting & new business
- Chronic Illness made easy!
Understanding how carriers calculate their living benefits can be challenging. With Global Atlantic’s new Accelerated Access Rider, it’s easy to know what the policy can provide when the unexpected happens. They’ve simplified the calculation for the eligible amount at impairment. See how this new chronic illness rider works. And – don’t forget – Globals’ rider is free of charge upfront, requires no additional underwriting, and they do not underwrite at time of impairment.
- Take 5! Quick Hits Newsletter – May 8th
In this issue:
- 2018 Insurance Summit
- Accumulation IUL with Vitality now available in CA & NY
- New SmartProtect Term with Vitality
- Vitality Program – now available in 49 states
- Meeting the needs of people with diabetes
- Engaging the stay-at-home spouse
- Help clients plan for LTC at a younger age
Expanded flex-pay premium options create additional opportunities to help clients afford Lincoln MoneyGuard II. Download the playbook! It contains examples that show you how. Now, clients as young as 40 can:
- Spread their premium payments over longer periods
- Simultaneously address multiple goals in their financial plan
- Increase approval chances because of fewer health issues
- Why you should do policy reviews
Life happens and client needs change. That’s why policy reviews are so effective. Offer clients a flexible solution, built on strength and stability. View a case study.
- High medical expenses are Americans’ biggest retirement worry
From May through August, Prudential’s Add More Life campaign focuses on tools you can use to start meaningful client conversations about healthcare expenses in retirement; along with life insurance as a solution.
- Term Essential is now available
Effective May 1, 2017, the February 2017 version of Term Essential is approved in New York.
- TransNews – May 10th
In this issue:
- Personal Control of Death Benefit Distributions
- The New Age of Advice
- Business Forms
- Did You Know?
- American Pathway Annuity rates changed – effective May 15th – Download the new rate sheet here.
- Give clients a retirement strategy power combo
Growth potential and protection are just two benefits of the Power Series of Index Annuities that can help provide retirement income your clients can’t outlive. Learn 10 powerful facts.
- Why sell ANICO Palladium SPIA?
- Access after three years!
- Guaranteed income your clients can’t outlive
- Highly competitive payout options
- Learn more.
- SPIA rates decreased – effective May 15th
Download the new rate sheet here.
- Indextra Client Video – NEW!
A simple way to help explain Indextra FIA to clients.
- The Social Security Tax Surprise
Ask your clients what surprised them about retirement and you might be surprised. Many Social Security recipients are taken aback by taxes owed on their benefits. Maybe it’s a surprise to you too. If so, learn more from this recent article in Insurance Forum.
- 10 Social Security Videos
Learn more about Social Security with these 10 new videos.
- LTC training materials
Get back to basics and refresh your LTC knowledge by reviewing these short video clips.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- New Priority Income Protection marketing material
These two new pieces were created to help you generate leads and provide talking points for point-of-sale discussions.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – August 31, 2017)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!