|July 5, 2017
- June & July Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Campaign in a Box – LIRP
- July 5th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Campaign In A Box – Retirement Protection
- July 26th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- How to Present an Advanced Sales Case
- Help Mitigate Risk Using Rapid Builder IUL
- Free webinar about LTC protection for women
Women are living longer than men. At the same time, women tend to be so busy taking care of others that they put aside their own needs. You can help female clients create a long-term care (LTC) strategy and face the future with more confidence. Register here for any of the available times below to learn how.
- July 11th at 10:00 AM CT
- July 13th at 1:00 PM CT
- July 25th at 10:00 AM CT
- July 27th at 1:00 PM CT
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- How to Fill the Disability Coverage Gap for Doctors with High Income
Many doctors are finding a serious gap between the benefits of traditional disability and the replacement of their true income. Read more.
- How Advisors Can Help Prevent Wealthy Families From Losing It All
In the book, “More Than Money,” Michael Cole tells how advisors can retain clients over generations. Read more.
- A timeline for improvements
Click here for updates regarding:
- Service Improvement Plan
- Lifestyle Income Solution
- Select Income Rider
- Term Conversion Playbook
- IUL Annual Statements
- Product Promotions
- Service Improvement Plan 2017 – IMPORTANT UPDATE
Commissions, Progress To Date and Remaining Issues
One of the key drivers of AIG’s Service Improvement Plan is to ensure the accurate and timely processing of commission payments. To this end they have taken aggressive actions to review and improve their processes, enhance their systems, and bring on additional staff – all with the goal of getting commissions paid as quickly as possible. Read this bulletin for information on their progress, remaining issues, and steps they’re taking to address them.
- Improved IUL annual policy statements – See the “How To” Guide.
- AG News – June 29th
In this issue:
- Expanded 10-10-10
- DOL Training Seminar
- New IUL Statements
- 10-10-10 Minus AAS
- And more.
- Introducing Signature IUL Unisex – available July 1st
Get details about this product; as well as information about the discontinued ANICO IUL.
- Life Insurance and Apple Watch
John Hancock Vitality customers can earn an Apple Watch Series 2 for as little as $25 by exercising regularly! Learn more.
- LFN Now GA Newsletter – June 27th
In this issue:
- Announcing 2017 Fall Forum – Save the Date for Nashville!
- LFN Staff Forum – August 22-24
- Product Updates
- Sales & Marketing
- Statistically speaking, WriteFit means a fast, simple customer experience
Since Securian introduced WriteFit, advisors have been able to close more business and get paid faster.
- IUL made easy
You understand the benefits of indexed universal life insurance, but do clients? Share this first video of a two-part series to explain how indexed universal life insurance works and its unique benefits.
- New Term Life Answers e-App – COMING SOON!
A new Term Life Answers application will be available this month for all states; except California. To avoid delays in policy issue, please submit your applications (all signatures completed) by July 7, 2017. In California, the full application must be submitted (including all signatures) by July 7, 2017. At that time, only the SpeedeTicket (drop ticket) process will be available on the e-App. The new full application is currently pending California state approval. (Please note: Term Life Answers is not available for sales in New York.)
- Provide protection through life at competitive premiums
See how the new Life Protection Advantage IUL ranks when it comes to premiums to project coverage to age 120. Plus, learn how clients can get the double guarantee upgrade by paying the long-term no-lapse protection premium.
- Reward clients with Fit Credits – even on Term Insurance
Unlike many competitor underwriting programs that only apply to permanent policies, Mutuals’ Fit Program also applies to their Term Life Answers product.
- Discontinuation of Personal History Interviews
Effective immediately, North American has replaced the Personal History Interview with an Electronic Inspection Report and National Credit File. Read the announcement.
- Updated Credit Card Payment Form
The form required for credit card payment for all life insurance policies has been updated. Find out what action is required by you; what is changing; what is NOT changing.
- The IUL Solution to Your GUL Cases
For the most part, life insurance products fit nicely within one particular product category. But when a product can “play against type” and blur the lines between categories, it can check more than one box for clients and offer real value and flexibility. That’s where Protective Indexed Choice UL comes into play. Let’s take a deeper dive with this solution that’s not your average IUL. Read more.
- When is zero greater than five? – Learn here.
- Sales Flash Newsletter – June 2017
In this issue:
- Term-to-perm conversion program
- UL-G offers guaranteed coverage w/a greater level of access
- Executive bonus plan case study
- GoodLife Rewards program
- Updates for Life Insurance Agents
Click here to read the bulletin. Topics include:
- Term Life Insurance with Living Benefits
- Readings on healthy habits
- Introducing myTransWare
- Updates to LifeSales iPad App
- New and Improved Document Upload Tool on TransACT
- Foreign National Underwriting Update
- Strange Tales from the Insurance World
- Annuity rates – effective July 3rd – Download the rate sheet.
- American Pathway Immediate Annuity
Help clients potentially increase Social Security benefits later AND maintain the lifestyle they want now. Watch the video and see the flyer.
- Annuity rates decreased – effective July 1st – Learn more.
- Arizona NAIC Annuity Suitability Regulation
Click here to review training requirements and deadlines for producers who hold an Arizona life insurance license and who wish to sell annuity products.
- Introducing eSuite! – now there’s an easier way
Life can be complicated. Selling long term care insurance shouldn’t be. That’s why Genworth created an eSuite of new business tools that provides you with an eZ, electronic sales experience. Think you might want to simplify your work life? Take a look at eSuite.
- In-Force Rate Action Announcement: Arizona: PCS I
- In-force rate action notifications to take place in late July – Get details.
- Long Term Care Sales Ideas Book
Learn how to find the right people to talk to and the way to help them see the need for long-term care insurance. Download the book now.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – August 31, 2017)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!