- June & July Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Campaign In A Box – Retirement Protection
- July 26th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- DOL & Pensions: The Sky is Not Falling!
- How to Present an Advanced Sales Case
- Free webinar about LTC protection for women
Women are living longer than men. At the same time, women tend to be so busy taking care of others that they put aside their own needs. You can help female clients create a long-term care (LTC) strategy and face the future with more confidence. Register here for any of the available times below to learn how.
- July 25th at 10:00 AM CT
- July 27th at 1:00 PM CT
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- 7 Tips for Success From 500 Top Financial Professionals
The path to higher life and annuity sales may start with an effort just to be a great person. Read more.
- Retirement Planning Is Exciting Consumers
U.S. adults ages 30 through 74 may prefer retirement planning to travel budgeting, according to a survey by Lincoln Financial. Read more.
- Select-a-Term has new improved rates for $500K+ cases – Get details.
- Show clients 5 ways to access cash with GUL
Use this flyer to show clients the power of Secure Lifetime GUL 3.
- In the Know Newsletter – July 13th
In this issue:
- New Rates for Select-A-Term
- Service Times Cut by More than Half
- Updates to Field Underwriting Guide
- Product Portfolio Changes
- Form Updates
- Non-PLMA Processing State Update for Alabama
- Bridging the retirement income gap
Your clients are looking to you to help them achieve their retirement income goals. With this Retirement Income Analyzer, they have a step-by-step guide on identifying, evaluating, and learning how you can help them guarantee income for essential and lifestyle expenses.
- Xpress Plus – new Accelerated Underwriting Program – Learn more.
- ANICO IUL Unisex will be withdrawn – effective August 1st
With the launch of Signature IUL Unisex, ANICO IUL Unisex will no longer be available for new sales, effective August 1, 2017. Signature Indexed Universal Life (IUL) Unisex is an indexed universal life insurance policy designed for qualified plans and employees of a school district eligible to participate in a 457 plan. The Unisex version of Signature IUL is not available in New York, California, or Montana*. Signature IUL (sex distinct) continues to be available in all states. Important deadlines:
- July 31, 2017: the last date an application can be written for ANICO IUL Unisex.
- August 10, 2017: the last date an ANICO IUL Unisex application can be received by American National.
- New Book of Business Report on Agent Portal – Learn more.
- LFN Now Newsletter for GA’s – July 11th
In this issue:
- Fall Forum – Registration Opens Soon!
- Big News! Lincoln Tops Barron’s List
- LFN Staff Forum Registration Open
- Product Updates
- Lincoln Financial Group Strength Marketing Materials
- LTC Planning Resources – start educating female clients about the risks
Use these agent/client-approved resources to make them aware of the need to plan.
- Client LTC planning questionnaire
- AZ, CT, DE, DC, HI, IN, MT, ND, NJ, NY, SD, VI version
- FL, CA version
- Mom in the Middle – article reprint
- Help your clients learn more about LTC expenses
- The IUL Dilemma: Perception vs. Reality
Listen to learn Lincoln’s approach to successful IUL planning.
- Term life: Competitive rates. Faster pay.
Competitive Advantage Elite Select Term Life rates make it easier for your clients to get the coverage they need at a price they can afford. Coupled with the WriteFit Underwriting program, qualified clients could be approved for coverage within 24 hours, so you can get paid faster.
- Using Life Protection Advantage IUL in Estate Planning solutions
Life Protection Advantage IUL is designed to provide long-term protection, making it an ideal product solution for estate planning situations. Learn how the Estate Planning Solutions brochure can help when putting a client’s estate plan in place.
- Accelerated Benefit Riders
Learn more about Accelerated Benefit Riders. These flyers and short video tell you what you need to know about Chronic Illness and Terminal Illness riders, so you can provide your clients with the information they need.
- Offer clients protection and value
Offer clients the dual protection of life insurance with a chronic illness rider. With Protective’s solutions, they may even recoup their premiums down the road. See how.
- Ideas to help with non-natural owner annuity sales – Learn more.
- Performance Elite:
- Show. Then tell.
A strong product with a compelling value proposition practically sells itself. Performance Elite fixed indexed annuity is a case in point. Your producers will love this client-approved product video because it doesn’t go into the weeds on features. Instead it focuses on essential benefits like growth potential and protection. It’s a short and simple way to start the conversation and position Performance Elite as a long-term accumulation solution.
- Liquidity features that really stand out – Learn more.
- Bottom Line Newsletter – July 2017
In this issue:
- Barrons ranks Athene FIA #1 annuity with an income guarantee
- Doing business with Athene just got easier
- Improved withdrawal reporting for producer and client websites
- Important updates to Athene paperwork
- Regulatory updates for Nevada and Virginia
- Reminder: DOL-compliant forms now required
- Rate changes for Indexed Annuities – Download the new rates.
- Rate changes for Fixed Annuities – Download the new rates.
- SPIA sales idea – Get Increasing Payouts
Help your clients combat inflation. Present an Increasing Payout Option. Increase income up to 5% each year. Available only in IncomeSource Series SPIA. Use this client flyer.
- Don’t Get Fired!
70% of widows “fire” their family financial advisor when their spouse passes on. Get FREE relationship resources that can help you build a stronger bond with both spouses. The “Elephant in the Room” materials help connect spouses with Financial Plan B survivor preparedness tools. The “Social Security Know How” materials cover claiming strategies that may relate to both spouses.
- Here’s what ‘Sandwich’ generations aren’t saying – help them talk it out
When it comes to talking retirement, your clients could very well be clamming up when their kids are around. That opportunity is the first big takeaway from the 2017 North American Baby Boomer and Generation X Retirement Study. Read the initial installment of a series of three white papers based on the research, which looked into the saving, spending and communication habits of what are known as the “Sandwich” generations. That covers everyone from age 36 to 69 today.
- Grow your LTCi sales with Mutual of Omaha
With 70 million baby boomers near retirement, the LTCi market is set for incredible growth. Mutual’s commitment to growing your LTCi sales will help you capture your share of it. Read more.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- When Medicare Supplement Insurance isn’t enough
Learn how the Critical Advantage Portfolio can help Med Supp clients complement their existing coverage to protect against the costs associated with cancer or heart disease.
- Wisconsin Outline – CORRECTION
The new Wisconsin United World outline – effective June 3, 2017 – contained incorrect rates for the male non-tobacco – Part B Excess Rider (OPC4W) on page 15. Also the Part B Copay/Coinsurance Rider (0PC5W) premium now appears as a negative number to reflect that this is a premium reduction. These corrections have been made to the outline. Read more.
- Rate adjustments for GA, IA, IN, NY, OK, OR, & VA – Get details.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – August 31, 2017)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!