- August Webinar Schedule
Click here to visit AIG’s Event Center and register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Life to the Max
- August 23rd at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- Why Life Insurance for Cash Accumulation
- August 30th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM CT
- August Annuity Webinar Schedule
Click here to register for any of these upcoming webinars.
- Generating Income for the Income Generation
- August 17th at 1:00 PM CT
- Essentials of Fixed Income Annuities
- Power Protector Index Annuities
- August 31st at 1:00 PM CT
- Genworth LTC and Capitol Hill- What does our future look like?
Hear from Government Relations Manager, Warren Jaffe, who will discuss Genworth’s perspective on the Future of the Long Term Care Insurance Industry, what our Government Relations Team is working on, and why it matters to you!
- Introduction to the Indextra Series, a Single Premium Deferred Fixed Indexed Annuity
- Is “Sandwich” generation advice getting lost in translation?
- Training: Hybrid life & annuity LTC
This webinar covers all of the OneAmerica Care Solutions options and sales ideas. This session is about 45 minutes and will cover: Setting up the LTC sale, Covering two individuals under one policy, Lifetime benefits and the advantages, Use of IRA, 401k, 403b to pay for LTC, Guaranteed premiums for LTC,and Convert NQ annuities to tax-free for LTC.
- Learn about the Quest Series of Annuities
- Learn about the Wealth Builder Series of Annuities
|SALES, MARKETING & INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Why Advisors Need to Be Working With Gen X: The Worried Generation
A Scottrade study found that 83% of Gen Xers say they are likely to seek professional advice about retirement planning. Read more.
- ‘Disability Insurance Is Too Expensive… and I’m Invincible’
Maybe you’ve protected that client against a stock market downturn. What about a crippling stroke? Read more.
- Clearing out older cases w/outstanding requirements – IMPORTANT
In order to streamline processing and provide high-quality service on incoming business, AIG will be closing out Pending, Approved and Conditionally Issued cases that have been in their respective statuses for 75 calendar days or longer. This will go into effect August 18, 2017. AIG will re-open cases as requested. Read the bulletin.
- Illustrations on iPipeline iGo being discontinued – effective September 1st
Effective September 1, 2017, illustration capability within iPipeline iGo will no longer be available. Illustrations should be run utilizing ExpertIllustrator within ExpertOffice. Please note: iPipeline will continue to support quotes on the GUL and Term products through LifePipe.
- Web enhancements
Effective August 14, 2017, you’ll see the following enhancements:
- Login/Registration: Easy access login moves to the top of the public home page
- New Public Home Page: Easier navigation to key content
- Notifications: Watch for home office closings, systems outages, etc. displayed in yellow at the top of the page
|LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH
GET READY FOR LIFE INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH!
- Legal & General America is helping you kick off this important time in the life insurance industry with an updated microsite you can share with agents.
- Mutual/United of Omaha is helping you plan ahead for Life Insurance Awareness Month. Take a look at the materials available to assist you with your marketing efforts.
- Help your agents plan their clients’ road to retirement and beyond
Show them how to use the “Life To The Max” interactive sales tool in their client meetings. It simplifies complex conversations into layman’s terms with easy-to-understand charts. See how they can click on various scenarios to see creative solutions to common retirement challenges. They can view on-demand training at their convenience; and access Life To The Max.
- AG News – August 10th
In this issue:
- RetireStronger.com on Smart Devices
- Re-inventing Policy Statements
- Women + Retirement + Insurance
- DOL Do’s & Don’ts
- Change the way you talk about life insurance – Read how.
- Front Page Newsletter – August 11th
In this issue:
- Brighthouse Financial is now on Nasdaq
- Illustration Enhancements
- Aviation – a new case study!
This new underwriting case study is specifically for aviation activity. Preferred classes may be available for pilots of major airlines flying in the US and Canada. For pilots with other aviation activity, Preferred rate classes may be available with an Aviation Exclusion Rider.
- Now offering simple term insurance!
We get it-many clients need straightforward protection; nothing more. That’s why Protective has added Classic Choice Term to their short-term solutions portfolio; along with Custom Choice UL. So now you have two solid short-term solutions to offer clients. AND, Protective has made promoting their new term and product portfolio with your agents simple. Get the resources.
- New Fixed Annuity Rates – effective August 7th – Get details.
- Why sell Palladium SPIA? Get the answers here.
- Updated Annuity Disclosures – reminder
Effective August 1, 2017, new annuity disclosures are required for several products, as seen in this chart. Please use the new forms to avoid a delay in business.
- Updated Supplemental Application for ASIA PLUS – reminder
Effective August 1, 2017, new supplemental applications are required for ANICO Strategy Indexed Annuity Plus, as seen in this chart. Please use the new forms to avoid a delay in business.
- Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS 10 – 5 one-year strategies – Learn more.
- Get the inside scoop on a game-changing new index
Exciting news! On August 14, 2017, Athene introduced an innovative new index in their Performance Elite and Ascent Pro annuities. Composed entirely of U.S. large cap equity stocks, it will give your producers a powerful growth story. Hit the ground running by watching this pre-recorded webcast packed with insights from the index providers.
- Ascent Pro 10 Bonus Select & Performance Elite – See the product changes.
- News from Integrity Life – August 8th
In this issue:
- Indexed Annuity rates – effective August 15th
- How to help agents give clients the picture on Social Security
- Flat Cola? Put Some Pop in Retirement Paychecks
- Try Triple Laddering
- New S&P MARC 5% ER Index – Get details.
- Clients feeling the retirement squeeze?
Taking care of both parents and kids makes retirement planning a big challenge. Learn how the dueling demands of raising kids while helping out parents could be distracting your clients from retirement planning. “The retirement squeeze” is the second installment of our white paper series on the “Sandwich” generations. Missed the first white paper? Catch up now.
- Partnership changes – effective July 31st
On July 31, 2017, changes were implemented to Partnership Programs in Idaho, Maryland, Maine, New Mexico and Pennsylvania. Please review the transition details in this bulletin.
- Get the buzz about eSuite
An ongoing survey of producers using Genworth’s eSuite of new business tools shows more than half of respondents would recommend it to a colleague and most of them already had. When asked what they liked most about the experience, they said, it’s “easy to use,” “very user friendly,” faster for client, and convenient.
|DISABILITY / CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Medicare Supplement eApp and MobileQuote – Make them work for you.
- 2017 Med Supp Buyers Guide
The 2017 buyer’s guide, Choosing a Medigap Policy: A Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare, is now available to order. (HCFA02110_2017 replaces the HCFA02110_2016.) The guide is available to order through normal channels and is available to view and download on Sales Professional Access (SPA) www.mutualofomaha.com/broker, Forms and Materials.
- Cash for Apps Promotion for Missouri
Mutual is offering their Cash for Apps Promotion in Missouri from August 5 – September 30, 2017. Get details.
- Standardized Rate Adjustment for Virginia & Oregon – Get details.
2018 IMG Conference – Riviera Maya
(Qualification period: January 1 – December 31, 2017)
Earn your way to the 2018 Independent Marketing Group Conference at the Grand Velas Resort in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Mexico.
Get complete details.
Earn an Apple Watch
(Qualification Period: May 1 – ENDS August 31)
Earn a chance to win an Apple Watch by submitting life applications through ExpertApp.
Get complete details.
2018 Independent Leaders’ Conference
Spend five days and four nights from May 15-19, 2018 at one of the finest hotels Maui, Hawaii has to offer – the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
Download the venue brochure.
See the producer qualifications.
See the Marketing Organization qualifications.
Check out this video to learn more!