- Want Better Sales? Ask Better Questions
The problem, really, isn’t with them. It’s with us. Read more.
- Morten Hansen’s 7 Principles of Doing Less and Working Better
The influential management professor tells ThinkAdvisor how advisors can work smarter. Read more.
- In The Know Newsletter – April 5th
In this issue:
- IUL Non-Medical Underwriting
- Daily Sweeps on IUL
- Secure Survivor GUL II face amount capped at $5,000,000 – effective April 14, 2018
- Clarification of the ABR Claims Process for Foreign Nationals
- Indiana: Important Notice For Insureds re: Recent Flooding
- Important Information for Insureds Living in Ohio
- Offer clients guaranteed lifetime withdrawals of up to 6.5% per year
AIG has increased the maximum annual withdrawal rates for clients aged 65 and older purchasing The Power Series of Index Annuities with the Lifetime Income Plus guaranteed living benefit rider! Get complete details.
- American Pathway annuities
- Annuity rates – effective April 9th – Download the rate sheet.
- Century Plus Annuity – NEW!
This is a new fixed annuity with:
- a 5.0% first year interest rate enhancement,
- a lifetime income rider,
- and more!
- New annuity applications
As a result of the Century Plus Annuity product launch, annuity applications have been updated. Please use the new revisions of these forms. The old forms will not be accepted after April 30, 2018.
- Palladium Century withdrawn – effective May 1st
With the launch of Century Plus, Palladium Century will no longer be available for new sales, effective May 1, 2018. Palladium Century will continue to be available in states that have not approved Century Plus (Maryland, New Jersey, Washington, and Wisconsin) Important deadline: May 3, 2018 is the last date a Century application can be received by American National. Read the bulletin.
- Insights Panel: Boom & Bust – What should you say to your clients?
Understanding the bull market and how to help clients avoid common mistakes. Read more.
- Protection & Growth – PAUL offers the best of both worlds
Use PAUL for high net worth individuals looking for death benefit protection, liquidity and cash value growth. Read more.
- In-Force Rate Action announcements:
- AR, CT, DC, GA, LA, MI, ND, OK, PA, SC, WI & WY – New Stable Premium Option for Choice 1 Policyholders
- Arkansas – Choice 1
- Montana – PCS 1, PCS II
- Oklahoma – Choice 1
- Guidelines for use of Premium & Benefit Comparison Software Programs – Read more.
- Spotlight News – April 2nd
In this issue:
- Watch the webinar recording to learn how Protection UL is even more competitive
- Creating shared value in life insurance
- New consumer-approved Vitality Program overview
- A Critical Illness is NOT a Chronic Illness Rider
- New JHVIT Information Statement is now included with all supplements
- Flexible planning with Protection UL
- Tax reform and private finance “wait and see” approach
- Could there be a reduction in per diem limit for LTC and chronic illness riders?
- Coverage today and tomorrow with Protection UL
Protection UL with living benefit riders can protect your clients throughout their working years and beyond. It’s easy and affordable it is to add the Critical Illness Benefit rider, the Long-Term Care (LTC) rider, and the John Hancock Vitality Program to your client’s policy. Get tools and materials.
- Flexible, convertible term for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years
For clients who want affordable, temporary protection until the mortgage is paid off or for business key person coverage, consider Lincoln LifeElements Level Term. It also gives clients the flexibility to meet their changing needs. They can:
- Convert to a Lincoln permanent policy
- Add optional features to meet their individual goals
- The LTC retirement planning conversation – Replay the webinar!
- LFN Now GA Newsletter – April 3rd
In this issue:
- Fall Training Meetings
- Lincoln in the news
- FPA Membership – How to Join or Renew
- Fixed Annuity Rates Update
- Life Product Portfolio Availability Charts
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Refresher Training
As required by federal regulation, all producers writing permanent life or annuity products are required to complete AML training on an on-going basis. All producers who completed a LIMRA AML training course prior to January 1, 2018 are required to complete the 2018 AML renewal training. View the deadline and other details.
- Accelerated Underwriting for Term Life Answers is here!
Learn how you can get an underwriting decision for your clients in 48-72 hours. View the flyer.
- April 2018 Life Underwriting Guidelines booklet is now available
This new guide includes the addition of the Senior Assessment requirement announced last week.
- New Life Protection Advantage IUL guaranteed-to-85 rates
View the comparison of pricing and how long the coverage is projected to last.
- LTCi claims material update
The consumer claims piece has been updated to show the most current claims information. It may help your clients feel more confident in their decision to buy long-term care insurance.
- Selling Critical Advantage insurance
Let the numbers tell the story. Check out these facts that support your clients’ need for Critical Illness, Cancer and Heart Attack and Stroke policies.
- Medicare Supplements
- eApplication and Mobile Quote App
These sales tools do it all for you. Learn more.
- Rate Adjustments for ID, GA, ID, LA, MD, MO, MS, ND, OK, OH, OR, SD TN, TX, UT, WV & WY – Get details.
- Builder IUL Plus – coming April 16th
Builder IUL Plus is designed with death benefit protection and the ability to build strong, long-term cash value accumulation through an Account Index Multiplier. See our webinar schedule for the opportunity to learn all about this new product.
- Delivering the Difference – April Newsletter
In this issue:
- New product coming soon
- WriteAway Accelerated Underwriting
- Drop Ticket
- Just in Time Contracting – available April 16th – Learn more. View the FAQ’s.
Explore this website on women and retirement; and request the whitepaper for more information.
- The RMD Drizzle
This on-demand webinar provides four concepts to help clients satisfy RMD obligations.
- Electronic premiums now accepted
Effective April 4, for cash with application, North American will now accept premiums electronically through Automated Clearing House (ACH) in addition to paper checks. Better yet, you can use ACH through e-App for even faster issue; saving time and mailing costs. Use the Automatic Payment Authorization form to set up ACH.
- Care Solutions interest rate notice – effective April 15th
The Legacy Care new money rate is increasing. All other rates remain unchanged. The new rate for Legacy Care is 1.25%. View all the rates.
- Life Essentials – April 9th
In this issue:
- New Competitive Edge Series
- Help Clients Build Their Legacy in 2018
- A Webinar to Help Bring Financial Stability to Clients
- New updates
- Enhanced E-Policy Delivery System
- Exclusive New Service: LegacyShield
- New Mutual Company Business Forms
- The Best of Wealth + Health at your fingertips – Go now.