· Voya to Exit Most of Its Annuity Business
The firm wants to focus on “higher-growth, higher-return, capital-light” lines of business. Read more.
· How 3 Generations Prepare for Retirement
A Transamerica Retirement Survey examines how retirement is changing for millennials, Gen Xers and boomers. Read more.
- Spring Forum is being rescheduled & relocated – Read more.
- Life Lines Newsletter – December 2017
In this issue:
- As we enter 2018, let’s take a look back
- SecureCare offers three guarantees
- The best of both worlds: term-perm combo
- The $99 legacy
- Paper Compensation statements will no longer be mailed
- Your partner for Life
Mutual of Omaha works hard every day with one thing in mind: they want to earn your business. Learn how their competitive products, comprehensive underwriting services, and company strength can create a partnership for life.
- Living Promise iPipeline e-Application update
Find out what’s new & what you should know.
- Mobile Quotes
Mutual of Omaha will be sunsetting 19 old versions of the mobile quotes app. Upgrade now to get the newest version of Quotes for Sales Professionals. Learn more.
- Traditional LTCi – Know the key advantages.
- Critical Advantage – Term to Lifetime Conversion
Clients appreciate this conversion option that gives them control of their policy in case their needs should ever change after purchase. Learn more.
- Annuity updates
- Increase to Deferred Income Protector QLAC Premium Limits
Effective January 1, 2018, the IRS is increasing the premium restrictions for QLAC contracts from $125,000 to $130,000. Read more.
- Fixed Annuity interest rates – January 2018 – See the rates.
- MedSupp updates