· Ways to Help Americans Save More for Retirement
Their hope for peace of mind in old age may start with you. Read more.
· Transamerica to Outsource Life, Voluntary Benefits and Annuity Administration
Employees whose roles are in scope will be offered jobs by Tata, executives say. Read more.
- The new year brings new Millennial sales strategies
Just copy and post from AIG’s Millennial Prospecting Tool.
- Revised NY Reg 60 forms coming soon – Get details.
- In The Know Newsletter – January 11th
In this issue:
- Key Licensing Forms and Contracts Consolidated
- Parameds.com Now a Preferred Vendor For APS Orders
- Internal & Affiliate Replacement Commission Adjustment Guidelines
- New ePlatform for AD&D Sales
- California Wildfires Disaster Notice
- The Bottom Line Newsletter – January 2018
In this issue:
- Help Benefit 10 clients understand Lifetime Income Withdrawals
- Stay front and center with your clients
- Updated Sale to Military Personnel Disclosure Form
- Learn at your desk or on the go!
- Online Lab results now available for your clients
Customers can now access their underwriting lab results from CRL or ExamOne online. During the process of obtaining labs from your client, the examiner will provide instructions including a website and PIN (CRL) that will allow the client to access their lab results.
- Children’s Whole Life product enhancements – effective January 22nd
Learn how this affordable express policy will get even better.
- Satisfy your client’s need for accumulation and protection
Learn how teaming an Income Advantage policy up with a Term Life Answers policy may be an ideal solution for clients who want to plan ahead for retirement, but also have a larger temporary life insurance need.
- Living Promise iPipeline e-App Pending Cases
The Living Promise iPipeline e-App was updated on December 16, 2017. The old version of the Living Promise iPipeline e-App will be TURNED OFF on January 17, 2018. Find out what this means for your pending cases. Learn more.
- It’s time to start thinking about taxes
Take a look at the tax advantages of Long Term Care Insurance.
- Affordable DI coverage with Priority Income Protection
Offer your clients easy DI coverage at an affordable cost. This product is ideal for your middle-income clients who need basic disability insurance protection. Learn more.
- Medicare Supplements
- Payment Change – Broker Bonus Program
Good news! All apps that qualify for payment under the rules of our current Medicare supplement Broker Bonus programs will be paid as long as the policy is in force at the time of the payment. The criteria that qualified apps must be effective as of February 1, 2018 has been eliminated. Learn more.
- 2018 Wisconsin Buyer’s Guide is now available – Get the Guide.
- Goodbye blood work. Hello fast answers!
Read this hypothetical case study about Gladys. She is apprehensive about getting her blood drawn, and she likes the idea of a simple application process. Legacy Optimizer Indexed Universal Life insurance is a solution! Gladys can apply without needing to provide blood work or visiting a doctor. Once the application has been submitted and Gladys completes the telephone interview, she can be medically approved in typically less than 30 minutes! Download the flyer for this and other case studies.
- Allocation snapshot now on all Fixed Index Annuity products
The client-friendly allocation snapshot tool is now available on all your favorite fixed index annuities. View this tutorial to see how to use this new sales tool to compare accumulation potential of different strategies.
- North American Academy offers solutions in seconds
Login to North American to view quick videos that offer you a simple overview of North American’s products.
- VersaChoice 10 fixed index annuity
VersaChoice 10 FIA offers built-in protection – in case the unexpected happens. The first of its kind in the market, this product offers an innovative enhanced liquidity benefit (ELB) rider based in part on six activities of daily living (ADLs). Watch this video to get to know NAC VersaChoice. Download this brochure to share with clients.
- Indexed Choice UL offers clients the guaranteed protection of a GUL – and much more
The low cost of insurance and practical illustration rate mean the client’s cash value can grow more efficiently. Even when illustrated at 0%. Customize this sales idea and share with your agents. It’s easy!
- Give your agents a competitive edge
It’s easy-customize sales ideas you can share with your agents at the recently enhanced SellWhatMatters.com.
- New in-force illustration capability for Symetra UL-G and CAUL policies
In order to access in-force illustration capabilities, you’ll need to register for a user-id and password. You can request access here. Look for additional products to be added throughout 2018. To learn more, watch the tutorial.