- 5 Strategic Changes for Closing More Sales
Maybe you know, without any doubt, that something has to change. But what? Read more.
- Spotlight News – February 20th
In this issue:
- Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Improve retention, increase cross-selling, and maximize new business opportunities with John Hancock Vitality
- LifeTrack expanded to more Protection UL policies
- John Hancock’s position on PrEP
- 1035 Exchange with Loan Policy Review
- Two popular online tools updated
- What you need to know about Critical Illness & Chronic Illness Riders
John Hancock recently introduced a new Critical Illness Benefit rider. As you discuss critical illness coverage with clients, make sure you understand the key differences between Critical Illness and Chronic Illness riders. Learn more.
- Long Term Care updates
In this bulletin:
- In-force rate action notifications for late March
- Partnership eligibility for Performance LTC policyholders in Virginia
- Performance LTC (PLTC) declared crediting rate change
- LincolnBIS Newsletter –February 23rd
In this issue:
- 2018 brings tax reform, new opportunities and new tools
- What’s new in Business Insurance Solutions?
- Case Study about loan regime split dollar strategies for business owner clients who are looking for ways to leverage business dollars for personal planning needs
- Upcoming webinars
- Improved rates for Lincoln LifeGuarantee UL – Learn more.
- New long-term guaranteed death benefit IUL
If you’ve got clients who would like guaranteed protection, financial flexibility and living benefits with no upfront cost, consider this uncomplicated IUL solution. Learn more.
- Expanded Tele-App eTicket submission – Learn more.
- e-Pocket Tax Tables Updated for 2018
An updated version of the tax tables is now available. This year, there is only an LFG-branded version, although you can still add your contact information on the back page.
- Exciting changes to the Advantage Elite Select Term product suite
- Conversion credit for first two years on all new AES term policies
- No maximum coverage limit on new AES 10-year term policies
- AES 5-year term policy is no longer available for sale
- Get the product highlights.
- Premium deposit Account rate increase – Learn more.
- Children’s Whole Life iPipeline e-App pending cases
The Children’s Whole Life iPipeline e-App was updated on January 19, 2018. The old version on iGO was turned off February 24, 2018. Find out what this means for your pending cases.
- Jump on the Express
Get more potential clients and sales with the Express product portfolio.
- Help business owners using Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Learn how an Income Advantage IUL policy can help a business survive even if the business owner dies.
- Long Term Care rate adjustments
- Annuity interest rates
United of Omaha’s Ultra Secure Plus deferred annuity interest rates will be increasing for March. View the rates.
- Dental product rolls out in new states
New dental product now available in Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. Learn more.
- Medicare Supplement Rewards
You work hard. Wouldn’t it be nice to feel the love you deserve from your Medicare supplement carriers? When you sell Mutual of Omaha Med Supps, you enjoy:
- New Med Supp product released in IL, IA, NE & WV – Get details.
- Indexed Annuity Care is now available in Hawaii
Indexed Annuity Care is a fixed-indexed annuity that provides benefits for qualifying long-term care (LTC) expenses. With Indexed Annuity Care, clients can grow their assets, protect themselves from downside risks and help create a barrier against potential LTC costs. Learn more.
- Now-your clients may bypass labs!
Applicants may be eligible for accelerated underwriting with PLUS, bypassing the need for fluids and attending physician statements. Life just keeps getting easier. See how Protective eTools can help.
- Organizational changes – Read the bulletin.
- UL-G is still a market leader
Symetra has been a price leader in the guaranteed universal life space for the past five years. They remain committed to guaranteed universal life, and are proud to maintain their price leadership position in the market.
- Why Wealth + Health works
Understanding the connection between financial health and personal wellbeing can elevate your approach to clients and forge stronger relationships for life – and generations to come. Explore Wealth + Health.