· Pacific Life Turns 150
The insurer aims to show what it hopes to do between now and 2168. Read more.
· 5 Questions to Boost Your 2018 Life Insurance Sales
It’s time to shake off the cold and think about how to improve your game. Read more.
- Here’s a resolution you can do – simplify prospecting
Start the new year right with easier client prospecting. Need help determining how to reach someone? Not sure what compelling message will get a prospect to respond to you? With the prospecting tools on Generation Matters, you can deploy effective strategies immediately. These grab and go resources help engage prospects in the life insurance conversation.
- New ePlatform for AD&D sales
A powerful alternative to Term, and other life insurance, for clients who may not otherwise qualify or be able to afford it, AIG’s Accidental Death & Dismemberment product – AccidentCare Direct Plus – is easy to get and easy to keep, with flexible and comprehensive benefits. Now is great time to get on board with AD&D sales! Learn more.
- Annuity rates – effective January 8th – Download the updated rate sheet.
- Life Happened!
At age 44, friends and family no longer asked, “When do you plan on settling down?” They no longer asked, “When do you plan on getting married?” They no longer asked, “When do you plan on having children?” I had been written off as a bachelor for life…. Then, out of nowhere. Life Happened! Read more.
- Speed up underwriting w/ Xpress & Xpress+ – Learn more.
- Retirement Plans – A Great Sale!
Producers are always looking for new sources of business and qualified plan sales present a great opportunity to provide significant commissions. Why should you be in the small plan market? Let’s look at all the reasons you should be in this market. Read more.
- Jumpstart 2018 with Incentives for Life & Annuity Sales!
- Annuity Updates:
- Lifetime Income Rider Increase & form changes
Effective January 1, 2018, the fixed interest rate on Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS’s Lifetime Income Riders will increase by 0.2%. In response to the increased fixed rates, the LIR disclosures will be updated. Please use the updated form to avoid a delay in business. Read more.
- Strategy Indexed Annuity PLUS – double in 10 years!
The Lifetime Income Rider with Fixed Rate can now DOUBLE THE INCOME BASE in 10 years! Learn more.
- MYG changes for New Mexico – See the summary of changes.
- State annuity suitability changes
- MDRT Certification Process begins January 15, 2018 – Get details.
- 2018 Partnership Minimum Benefit Requirements for CA, CT, IN & NY – Read more.
- Tax reform and your business
Congress passed the biggest tax reform law in 30 years on December 22, 2017. These tax changes have significant implications for individuals and businesses. As a result, there are important planning considerations to address in 2018. Review the Lincoln Advanced Sales Overview.
- Transition to single relationship life contracting – ACTION REQUIRED – Learn more.
- California Assembly Bill AB1696 – Advertising/print compliance.
- Introducing the North American Academy
This is your one-stop shop for all your training needs. You can register for upcoming webinars, view on-demand webinars, solutions in seconds, video tutorials, and complete product training. Log-in to explore the academy.
- VersaChoice 10 is now available in Delaware – Get details & materials.
- Transition to single relationship annuity contracting – ACTION REQUIRED – Learn more.
- Understanding the DOL delay and your responsibilities – Read more.
- Promise Conversion UL product for Promise Term conversions – Learn more.
- Grow your business with customized materials
Head over to the enhanced SellWhatMatters.com to find a collection of life insurance resources that you can customize and share with your agents.
- Life Essentials Newsletter – January 2nd
In this issue:
- Founders Plus updated to be more straightforward and consumer friendly.
- Term Essential is now even more affordable
- Interest crediting rate and Founders Plus cap changes
- Revised Founders Plus UL Supplement and PXB Worksheet
- New Secondary Addressee Notice for ID & MT
- 2017: A Remarkable Series of Events for Our Industry